Home

2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster Project

This is a discussion on 2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster Project within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2018, 07:02 PM   #41
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: 2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster Project

If there’s anything I can do to help, please let me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2018, 08:28 PM   #42
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tercero
I'm currently updating a OSFM 40-man with real salaries to make this. Let me know if you want to download it and I'll figure out how to upload it (never done that before). Let me know if you have any questions about the roster at all.
I'm interested in downloading this too.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:28 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

Roster is done! It's titled OSFM 1.5 40Man Scaled Contracts. Under Mr_Tercero. Let me know if it looks like I screwed anything up.

As for the rosters, the total team salaries for all 30 teams is $2557 million. Which is very close to default contracts, $2546 million (as opposed to real contracts, $4434 million). It worked out perfectly to just cut everyone's contract in half, made for much easier math for me. As for players whose real salary is less than $2 million, they are between $550 and $1.0 with an eye on minimizing morale issues. Otherwise no changes should've been made to the 1.5 40man real contract roster that I downloaded (except for putting in Blackmon and Marte's new contracts). Hope this works well for you guys, I've been doing this to my rosters for the last couple years and haven't noticed any long term issues in franchise mode. Happy franchising!
Old 04-12-2018, 02:52 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 3

The best stat simming roster year in and year out
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 04-12-2018, 05:20 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

I bet Ohtani is really going to test your skill rating machine. Ha! Never seen anything like that guy. And I have been a baseball fan a long time.
I cannot wait to see the finished product. Thank you as always!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2018, 12:55 PM   #46
Pro

I have several Accurate looking Mets prospect CAP’s in the player Vault made by Daniel Seguin, BigPappaWilly’s Wuilmer Beccera, including OSFM face models of Mets Jaime Callahan I tweaked, and Jacob Rhame. Here’s my caps in the Vault that are accurate looking. 1)Wuilmer Beccera by BigPappaWilly, 2) Jacob Rhame, 3) Jaime Callahan, 4) Peter Alonso by Daniel Seguin, 5) P.J Conlon by Daniel Seguin, 6) Justin Dunn by Daniel Seguin, 7) Bo Bichette and Vladimir Guerrero JR by Daniel Seguin, and 8) Tomas Nido w SCEA data commentary and career stats, copied Daniel Seguin’s player face model, leave the first and last name audio of Tomas Nido alone, same w Jacob Rhame and Jaime Callahan or you’ll lose their commentary storylines. 9) Last but not least, my caps are in the player vault under: jonc8189. Figure if you guys want to use them for hybrid ratings, they’ll be even better.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:18 AM   #47
Rookie

Any ETA on calculator and/or roster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2018, 06:04 PM   #48
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusaleen1
Any ETA on calculator and/or roster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would honestly give them a few more weeks to get an update and/or an ETA. This is a pretty big roster project they're taking on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »