Home

MLB THE SHOW 18: SCEA fully editable players with confirmed audio

This is a discussion on MLB THE SHOW 18: SCEA fully editable players with confirmed audio within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2018, 12:57 PM   #1
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB THE SHOW 18: SCEA fully editable players with confirmed audio

Here is a list of SCEA players that are fully editable and who have audio tied into there player ID. This is not 100% complete just yet but one I have been working on.

*If you put in the first and last name then you will lose the audio and story lines. Leave audio names blank when you see the following. See below.

"I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info"

• This color means? Leave the audio name blank.
  • This color means? No audio but there name was found in the data base.
  • This color means? No audio and there name is not found in the data base.
  • This occasional color means? I did not use SCEA version for whatver reason I listed.

ORIOLES:

3B Pedro Alvarez - [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
LF Craig Gentry - [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Pedro Araujo - [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used PEDRO ARAUJO audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Nestor Cortes Jr. [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used last name CORTES audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]

RED SOX:

RP Marcus Walden - [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Marcus Walden audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Bobby Poyner [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
SP Hector Velazquez - [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

YANKEES:

LF Billy McKinney - [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Billy McKinney audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]

RAYS:

SP Yonny Chirinos - [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
RP Ryan Yarbrough - [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]

BLUE JAYS:

SS Gift Ngoepe - [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

WHITE SOX:

None.

INDIANS:

RP Matt Belisle [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

TIGERS:

3B Niko Goodrum [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RF Victor Reyes [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Victor Reyes audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]

ROYALS:

RP Burch Smith [I did not use the SCEA Version because he has no career stats, I made him from scratch with simulated stats and correct service time. I used last name Smith audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
SP Eric Skoglund [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
C Cam Gallagher [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Brad Keller [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Brad Keller audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Tim Hill [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Tim Hill audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]

TWINS:

RP Tyler Kinley [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
RP Gabriel Moya [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

ANGELS:

RP Luke Bard [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Luke Bard audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]

ATHLETICS:

SP Daniel Gossett [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

MARINERS:

RP Casey Lawrence [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

RANGERS:

RP Kevin Jepsen [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
CF Carlos Tocci [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
RP Chris Martin [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Chris Martin audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]

ASTROS:

3B J.D. Davis [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

BRAVES:

LF Preston Tucker [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Preston Tucker audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Shane Carle [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

MARLINS:

RF Braxton Lee [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used last name Lee audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RF Garrett Cooper [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Garrett Cooper audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Chris O'Grady [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
SP Caleb Smith [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Caleb Smith audio name found in the data base since theres no audio or story lines for him]
C Chad Wallach [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Tayron Guerrero [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used last name Guerrero audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]

NATIONALS:

None.

METS:

RP Jacob Rhame [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

PHILLIES:

SS Scott Kingery [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Scott Kingery audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Drew Hutchison [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Drew Hutchison audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Yacksel Rios [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

CUBS:

None.

REDS:

SP Sal Romano [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
SP Tyler Mahle [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Zack Weiss [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Zack Weiss audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Amir Garrett [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Jackson Stephens [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

BREWERS:

SP Brandon Woodruff [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

PIRATES:

RP Edgar Santana [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

CARDINALS:

RP Jordan Hicks [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Jordan Hicks audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
SP Miles Mikolas [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Miles Micklus audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
SS Jairo Munoz [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used last name Munoz audio name found in the data base since theres no audio or story lines for him]

DIAMONDBACKS:

RP Yoshihisa Hirano [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]

ROCKIES:

RP Antonio Senzatela [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

DODGERS:

C Kyle Farmer [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP J.T. Chargois [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
RP Wilmer Font [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

PADRES:

RP Robbie Erlin [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
SP Joey Lucchesi [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
3B Christian Villanueva [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Kazuhisa Makita [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
RP Adam Cimber [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
RP Kyle McGrath [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

GIANTS:

RP Pierce Johnson [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Reyes Moronta [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Roberto Gomez [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

PLAYERS IN AAA WITH AUDIO STORY LINES:

Raul Alcantara
Tommy Layne
Robbie Ross Jr.
Jarrod Saltalamacchia
Nick Tepesch

Last edited by Houston; 07-11-2018 at 10:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2018, 12:17 AM   #2
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB THE SHOW 18: SCEA fully editable players with confirmed audio

So, I've added all the SCEA caps and given first/last audio to them all. For those listed above, can I go back and edit them to have no audio and they should retain their storylines? Or did giving them audio essentially erase their storylines?

Old 06-18-2018, 02:31 PM   #3
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
So, I've added all the SCEA caps and given first/last audio to them all. For those listed above, can I go back and edit them to have no audio and they should retain their storylines? Or did giving them audio essentially erase their storylines?
Unfortunately no. Once you give them audio names all storylines are gone. No way to get them back unless you find the original version of each player and re-import them.
Old 06-18-2018, 03:38 PM   #4
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Unfortunately no. Once you give them audio names all storylines are gone. No way to get them back unless you find the original version of each player and re-import them.
Ugh, I figured that would be the case. I updated the audio for our hybrid set. Not sure it's worth the time to go back and reimport.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Old 07-11-2018, 10:27 PM   #5
MVP

Houston's Arena

This list is 100% complete now with notes added.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2018, 09:17 AM   #6
Rookie

where can i find the player storyline?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »