Home

SCEA made players

This is a discussion on SCEA made players within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2018, 12:24 PM   #1
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
SCEA made players

I just noticed this and wasnt sure if some guys knew or not, but with SDS made players, if you change the Primary position and not mess with the secondary, it will keep the odd combinations.

Example, Jose Ramirez Primary is 3B, Secondary is SS,2B,LF. I went and moved his Primary to 2B and it automatically swapped his 2B with 3B. So now it shows Primary as 2B and secondary as SS,3B,LF.

I wasnt aware till just the other day that it would work like that and wanted to share.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2018, 01:40 PM   #2
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: SCEA made players

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
I just noticed this and wasnt sure if some guys knew or not, but with SDS made players, if you change the Primary position and not mess with the secondary, it will keep the odd combinations.

Example, Jose Ramirez Primary is 3B, Secondary is SS,2B,LF. I went and moved his Primary to 2B and it automatically swapped his 2B with 3B. So now it shows Primary as 2B and secondary as SS,3B,LF.

I wasnt aware till just the other day that it would work like that and wanted to share.
Yeah this has been like this for a while now. As long as you don't change the secondary positions it will do that when you switch his primary position.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:35 PM   #3
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SCEA made players

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Yeah this has been like this for a while now. As long as you don't change the secondary positions it will do that when you switch his primary position.
I figured a lot of players knew, but I wanted to share for the ones (like me) who didnt. Its so helpful. I wish I would have known it sooner.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »