Home

CRP Roster 2019

This is a discussion on CRP Roster 2019 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2019, 05:21 PM   #33
Pro

rjviking11's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: CRP Roster 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
When they are transferred they would have the same rating as 18 unless it’s a player SCEA added. So last year rookies or other guys that are eligible to have likenesses would be different. The intent I believe is that niners and whoever else put these together will update the ratings based on their stats last year.

As far as pictures or player likenesses I’d assume everyone who is eligible will have a photo. Likenesses will depend on if the player got a face scan or not. If they didn’t get a face scan SCEAs player likenesses are pretty hit or miss in my opinion.

Gotcha, So basically a Veteran or (SCEA player) would have the 19 ratings, but players in the minors who havent been called up yet and have been self created would have the stats from 18. Do I have that correct?
NCAAF- West Virginia Mountaineers
NCAAB- West Virginia Mountaineers
Old 03-15-2019, 05:22 PM   #34
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
When they are transferred they would have the same rating as 18 unless it’s a player SCEA added. So last year rookies or other guys that are eligible to have likenesses would be different. The intent I believe is that niners and whoever else put these together will update the ratings based on their stats last year.

As far as pictures or player likenesses I’d assume everyone who is eligible will have a photo. Likenesses will depend on if the player got a face scan or not. If they didn’t get a face scan SCEAs player likenesses are pretty hit or miss in my opinion.
This is what I am thinking will happen as well. What we need is the guys handling the re-rates do them without homerism though. This was a big problem before ridin took over the roster. I remember one year Marcus strowman was the best prospect in the game despite not being in the top 10. Guy was a 79 overall with something like 98 potential. Don't get me wrong he is an amazing player, but some one thought he wS next kershaw or something lol
Old 03-15-2019, 05:28 PM   #35
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjviking11
Gotcha, So basically a Veteran or (SCEA player) would have the 19 ratings, but players in the minors who havent been called up yet and have been self created would have the stats from 18. Do I have that correct?
Yes
I’m assuming because the base roster being talked about here is the latest one made last year, the ratings shouldn’t be too far off. Service time and player ages might be an issue but the guys here are going to update those I believe.

Are you thinking of importing yourself?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2019, 05:29 PM   #36
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
This is what I am thinking will happen as well. What we need is the guys handling the re-rates do them without homerism though. This was a big problem before ridin took over the roster. I remember one year Marcus strowman was the best prospect in the game despite not being in the top 10. Guy was a 79 overall with something like 98 potential. Don't get me wrong he is an amazing player, but some one thought he wS next kershaw or something lol

Just ask Stroman- he is the best pitcher in baseball. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Old 03-15-2019, 05:32 PM   #37
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76
Just ask Stroman- he is the best pitcher in baseball. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah but which strowman wins in a street fight?.... Marcus or Braun lol

Edit: this just game me an idea. MLB the show needs a fighting attribute like NHL 19. That way when we rush the mound we can really make it count lol
Old 03-15-2019, 05:34 PM   #38
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
Ya I remember that being a problem lol.

Ultimately it doesn’t matter who does what team you guys need to appoint a “director” who has final cut and that person should probably go through each team and make unbiased adjustments. No matter what you guys do you’re going to have some jack holes filling the thread with how bad your ratings are. Lol just accept that as a certainty and don’t waiver lol.
Old 03-15-2019, 05:37 PM   #39
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Ya I remember that being a problem lol.

Ultimately it doesn’t matter who does what team you guys need to appoint a “director” who has final cut and that person should probably go through each team and make unbiased adjustments. No matter what you guys do you’re going to have some jack holes filling the thread with how bad your ratings are. Lol just accept that as a certainty and don’t waiver lol.
Yeah we need someone good with re-rates. I saw someone mention in another thread for this project they run a scouting service website, so someone like that would be perfect. Unless niner thinks he's up for the task then I am cool with that.

I think we are all in agreement that vlad jr. Should be rated highest and then just go down from there.
Old 03-15-2019, 05:39 PM   #40
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjviking11
So lets say we use this roster and make all of the updates between now and opening day, When rosters are transferred over from 18 to 19, Will you have the ratings of veteran players from the 18 game or 19? Also were players who were rookies last year who didnt have pictures or player cards have them in 19 the show?
All the vets will have 19s ratings except for the the missing players that will be exported over and need faces done.

Only players missing from 19 will be exported from 18 to 19, so they will have 18 ratings for now. My aim really is to get a roster done with all players on each roster. With facts and details done.

The next step would then be to so re ratings. Which I can pass that work onto the experts. Who are great with scout reports on that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »