Home

2013 Full Roster

This is a discussion on 2013 Full Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2019, 06:23 PM   #1
Rookie

CM_Balkoth's Arena

OVR: 0
2013 Full Roster

As I've stated in a few threads, I'm slowly bumbling through making a 2013 replay roster. I plan on having full rosters with players of the appropriate age with either career stats, or stats as close to their 2012 stats as possible. I'm still learning the ropes with RBU as well, and that's been an absolute Godsend. This is going to be a learning experience for sure.

If anyone is willing to throw some pointers or tutorials my way it's greatly appreciated along with any and all help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2019, 06:41 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8
Caulfield's 2013 Season Rewind

got 2 televisions set up, 2 ps4's. gonna start working on a 2013 Season Rewind. Gonna use the default attribute ratings for players in Show 14, except players that weren't in 14. I'll use my ps3 and those few players attribute ratings from Show 13. wont have any stats but the first year to get rid of that pesky rookie R. all players will have all 3 options remaining but real contracts, length-wise and salary-wise. I wont put in any prospects that didnt appear in the the MLB 2013 season, EXCEPT for prospects that made their debut in the 2014 season AND are on the Show 15 default roster. gonna tag this as a New Classic. also, whatever pitch types SDS gave pitchers in Show 14 is what I'll use FBOW. Free Agent list will be the players that retired in 2012 even HoF'ers Chipper Jones and Jim Thome, also FBOW. free agent list should be just under 200 players. these free agents will all have ZERO potential. with 1304 players that played in 2013 plus the 234 that debuted in 2014 (minus the handful of players that weren't in Show 13 14 or 15) I should have 50 players on each team, MLB and Triple A levels only. Double A and Single A will be blank players with all zero attribute ratings. Hence, SEASON Rewind.

A Work in Progress

Last edited by Caulfield; 11-30-2019 at 08:35 PM.
Old 11-28-2019, 07:34 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

2013 Season Rewind

-currently working on: tranferring player attributes
-
on deck: personalize likeness, accessories, contracts

A Work in Progress

Last edited by Caulfield; 12-01-2019 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-28-2019, 01:33 PM   #4
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: 2013 Season Rewind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
well, it looks like beyond the first years stats, there will be minimum stats because to get service time, CPU Roster Control ON (for exports) and Manual Injuries cannot exist
I was wondering if you could use these for the franchise mode? will it have all the prospects to

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 11-28-2019, 03:24 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

Re: 2013 Season Rewind

this is a time-consuming endeavour, even with 2 PS4's and 2 TV's. almost as slow as standing in the DMV line. it's gonna take a full week to just copy each each team. the really time-eater isnt the ratings but trying to create a reasonable player likeness. I really thought this could be done by February, then port over each player to SHOW 20. I'm starting to question that feasibility.

A Work in Progress

Last edited by Caulfield; 12-01-2019 at 01:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »