Home

Old 04-18-2022, 10:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Cano

When will Robinson Cano be added by SDS?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2022, 05:16 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Cano

God knows when.

I honestly think it’s a bit pathetic he hasn’t been added by now. They have all the data on him and could just import him.
Old 04-19-2022, 10:39 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boedefeld
God knows when.

I honestly think it’s a bit pathetic he hasn’t been added by now. They have all the data on him and could just import him.
Meh. Due to their agreement with the MLBPA he wasn't going to be in day 1. It is also on the player to sign required papers to be in the game. There are years were some guys weren't added until way later in the season even though they were playing all year for this reason. I bet he is included in the next update (along with Dee Strange-Gordon).
Old 04-28-2022, 11:56 PM   #4
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

OVR: 8

Guaranteed it will be a CAP of Robinson Cano rather than a face scan even though they’ve had face scans for him going back 15 years or so. I hope I’m wrong but it seems to always happen this way. Whenever a player gets pulled from the game for whatever reason regardless of whether or not they have a face scan available, they always use a CAP of said player, and the CAP is usually worse than any CAP that the community comes up with in the Player Vault. I know sometimes SSD sometimes pulls players from the Vault rather than creating the player themselves, which is probably the better route.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »