Home

Ridin’s Full Minors Roster

This is a discussion on Ridin’s Full Minors Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2020, 04:39 AM   #89
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Ridin’s Full Minors Roster

For those that want to edit the players with a rating over 99 im pretty sure this is all of them.

Spoiler

Last edited by HozAndMoose; 03-23-2020 at 08:17 AM.
Old 03-23-2020, 04:47 AM   #90
Pro

knucklecutter's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
For those that want to edit the players with a rating over 99 im pretty sure this is all of them.

Spoiler

I'm curios if multiple attributes are inflated per person?
Old 03-23-2020, 04:55 AM   #91
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklecutter
I'm curios if multiple attributes are inflated per person?
Yeah some of them have more than 1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2020, 07:43 AM   #92
Rookie

dutchy25's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose

Spoiler

Add Edwin Diaz to the pitcher list. His K/9 is 105.

Also, I believe the game corrects this. I simmed to the all-star break and trouts Power vs lefty has come down 14 in half a season. Haven’t investigated the others. I will also note that he’s having a bad year. Hitting like .246 with 14 homers.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-23-2020, 07:44 AM   #93
Rookie

nycyankeefan52's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukes
What a bunch of whiny spoiled brats! Holy hell! These guys do these rosters for free every year and back the game so much better for all of us!

I went in, made a few edits to players, fixed the 40 man rosters to my liking and started my franchise. No big deal.

Thanks to Ridin and anyone who worked on these! So very much appreciated here!
I feel the same way, A bunch of whiners complaining about a roster real adults put a lot of time and effort into . Go to your safe space if you can't handle moving players around to their right levels or picking FA's to place on teams.I'm grateful for the roster and I know how to compile accurate teams based on team rosters set on MLB and milb. Can't believe all the noise from spoiled brats.Fix the roster your damn self and make it to your liking and stopped the nonsense.Grow up guys !! It should be a fun process like I approach it. You can't go anywhere anyways so use the free time and use your brains to fix the roster.Or wait for my roster which will have accurate 40 man MLB and MILB rosters set as to what is currently on each teams roster page on milb.com.Any extra players go to A ball or sit n as FA. Some milb rosters have too many players on it so the lowest rated goes down a level.Only importing missing players from ridins mlb19 roster that have audio. I had done Balt to Hou before the new roster with options dropped.I can do more than a full division per day and will upload as bronx_born58 psn id. I have the patience and skills to compile as accurate a roster with the info given.Starting now. So chill out everyone. let's have some fun.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:55 AM   #94
Rookie

nycyankeefan52's Arena

OVR: 2

In relation to my previous post.I will be using the SDS live roster update of 3/20 and importing players as needed.At least the options are fixed and the errors and glitches are not there.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:07 AM   #95
Pro

Hootiefish's Arena

OVR: 11

I feel like there are several people on here that either have never downloaded an OSFM roster before, or are completely ignorant as to what these rosters routinely entail. Let me, as an outside observer, straighten out a few issues.

- OSFM rosters never alter attributes of SDS players. Ever. Any changes to the overall comes from players being moved from their out-of-the-box position (ex. Gleyber Torres). You have a problem with the attributes being over 100 (or too low, or whatever), look to SDS, not Ridin's team.

- OSFM is not a 40-man roster. Never has been. There are, however, some great roster creators that will turn the OSFM into a 40-man roster shortly after it is released.

- So-and-so is missing. Yep, that'll happen. OSFM rosters tend to err on the side of veterans that have a chance to make the big leagues during the year in question. This year seems especially difficult with so many non-roster invites still on rosters due to the suspended season.

- Missing 40-man players, duplicate players, etc., tend to be corrected within a few days when an OSFM correction roster is created by Ridin or someone else. Not saying this will definitely happen, but saying this has happened in the past.

Furthermore, are some of you kidding me?! We've got a 90 percent correct roster put out within a week of the game's release and all you can do is complain?! Teams don't even have their 26-man rosters set with all of the craziness going on. Some people need to reassess their priorities.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:14 AM   #96
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16
Ridin’s Full Minors Roster

These were put together based off Fridays update so in 2 days, with tons of external circumstances and about half the man power as normal. It was meant as a spring training roster to get out quick for people at home to have something to do during all thats going on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »