Home

Ridinís Full Minors Roster

This is a discussion on Ridinís Full Minors Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2020, 11:30 PM   #25
Rookie

ItAllFades's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklecutter
I expected the lineups and rotations to be correct but they aren't. Melancon was the closer last year at seasons end, is the closer on the braves updated depth chart on their website and projected to be the closer on roster resource but yet he's not even a closer at all on the new roster. That means I'm gonna have to go through every team and double check everything and I wasn't expecting to have to do all that.
While these rosters are hot garbage, every year the first release usually has a bunch of errors. I would have thought that "working with" SDS would have helped eliminate a lot of this problem, but apparently it's still a problem. I can't believe he'd even release this mess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2020, 11:31 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFrigge2
Thank god for these rosters frfr

But they made Gleyber an 80 hmm I canít think of a single reason why he should be lower than urshela lol
That is crazy. Gleybor should be an 88.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2020, 11:41 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 27

For those of you complaining, the Full Minors team doesn't touch 40-man rosters. That's all Sony, so take your issues there.

Here's another beauty, if you don't like something then change it yourself. Gleyber's rating changed because his position changed. If that extra 8 on his rating matters to you then move him back to 2B.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:42 PM   #28
Rookie

ItAllFades's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
For those of you complaining, the Full Minors team doesn't touch 40-man rosters. That's all Sony, so take your issues there.

Here's another beauty, if you don't like something then change it yourself. Gleyber's rating changed because his position changed. If that extra 8 on his rating matters to you then move him back to 2B.
Doesn't seem like they touched much of anything else either.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:43 PM   #29
Rookie

MFrigge2's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13

I wasn't complaining I was just confused... relax lmao
Old 03-22-2020, 11:44 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 27

I can assure you they did. I'm part of ScoutScoops where their work is much more appreciated than it is here. There is a big reason why they aren't called OSFM anymore.

Last edited by PhilliesFan13; 03-22-2020 at 11:56 PM.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:53 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

There is a lot to work with here (MUCH better than the out of the box mess), but still quite a ways to go. I am going to spend the week off cleaning them up and making them Opening Day ready for franchise.

sportsgamingrosters.wordpress.com
Like: www.facebook.com/sportsgamingrosters
Subscribe: www.youtube.com/channel/UC1pCS0Y9h5gG4XIFi7mEOdg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2020, 11:56 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

is anyone working on an updated set with correct 40 man rosters or *GASPS* do i need to do it myself?

it is pretty asinine that even errors like Mookie and Bellinger being in single A happen...wtf?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »