Home

Ridinís Full Minors Roster

This is a discussion on Ridinís Full Minors Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2020, 11:59 PM   #33
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003
is anyone working on an updated set with correct 40 man rosters or *GASPS* do i need to do it myself?

it is pretty asinine that even errors like Mookie and Bellinger being in single A happen...wtf?

Usually means those players are injured. Thatís how they traditionally do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2020, 12:00 AM   #34
Pro

bamabound2010's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblayze
There is a lot to work with here (MUCH better than the out of the box mess), but still quite a ways to go. I am going to spend the week off cleaning them up and making them Opening Day ready for franchise.

That would be appreciated. The guys did a hell of a job though getting these out as quick as they did. A few oversights but hey I'd like to see someone else try it. They are only humans working for NO PAY mind you.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New Orleans Saints
Memphis Grizzles
Old 03-23-2020, 12:00 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblayze
There is a lot to work with here (MUCH better than the out of the box mess), but still quite a ways to go. I am going to spend the week off cleaning them up and making them Opening Day ready for franchise.
If you could upload them when you finish, that would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2020, 12:01 AM   #36
Pro

Wow..a lot of negatively here. These rosters are WAY better than the live rosters so that should deserve something. Of course there will be hiccups and things happen..these guys arenít perfect but they spent more time than any of us to make a roster for the community..
Old 03-23-2020, 12:02 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
is anyone working on an updated set with correct 40 man rosters or *GASPS* do i need to do it myself?

it is pretty asinine that even errors like Mookie and Bellinger being in single A happen...wtf?
Blame Sony.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:06 AM   #38
Rookie

ItAllFades's Arena

OVR: 9

Michael Rucker is back on the Cubs, yet on the Orioles 25 man on this roster. Yikes.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:06 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Relax, guys. This is NOT Ridin's roster. I mean the real Ridin. I'm sure he's busy puting the finishing touch on his own roster. Take a long look at all the 40-man rosters. It cannot be Ridin's stuff. It's got to be a FAKE one. Some ying yang pulled a fast one on all of us I bet. Ridin's identity was purely stolen. Shame on this individual who did that. I'm willing to bet my modest fortune on that.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:10 AM   #40
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ped3328
Relax, guys. This is NOT Ridin's roster. I mean the real Ridin. I'm sure he's busy puting the finishing touch on his own roster. Take a long look at all the 40-man rosters. It cannot be Ridin's stuff. It's got to be a FAKE one. Some ying yang pulled a fast one on all of us I bet. Ridin's identity was purely stolen. Shame on this individual who did that. I'm willing to bet my modest fortune on that.
Knowing Ridins work and track record you maybe onto something
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »