Home

Ridinís Full Minors Roster

This is a discussion on Ridinís Full Minors Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2020, 03:30 PM   #401
Rookie
 
sh1ne's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Iíve seen no issue so far, and see no cause for concern.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear, I hope you're right, cause I'm starting my franchise with Ridin v2 with some edits
sh1ne is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2020, 04:34 PM   #402
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Iíve seen no issue so far, and see no cause for concern.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your 2.0 40 man roster in the vault doesnít have any other ďeditsĒ right? The same way you did 1.5? Either way appreciate your work and of course Ridin and co.

Iím looking for a roster with Ridinís as a base, 40 man and no other edits. I donít see the point of a 26 man roster this year? I always start in spring training and the cpu just adds all the players it wants to keep the 40 full. I only control 1 team though I suppose thatís the problem.
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Old 03-28-2020, 04:35 PM   #403
Hall of Fame
 
jb12780's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Bronx
Posts: 9,990
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Your 2.0 40 man roster in the vault doesnít have any other ďeditsĒ right? The same way you did 1.5? Either way appreciate your work and of course Ridin and co.

Iím looking for a roster with Ridinís as a base, 40 man and no other edits. I donít see the point of a 26 man roster this year? I always start in spring training and the cpu just adds all the players it wants to keep the 40 full. I only control 1 team though I suppose thatís the problem.

I changed the Yankees around a bit because thatís the team Iím gonna use. Other than that, just 40 man rosters. No other edits.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
GT:jb12780
PSN:jb12780
jb12780 is offline  
Old 03-28-2020, 04:41 PM   #404
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Awesome sounds good. I definitely recommended this roster to anyone that doesnít use 30 team control this year.
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Old 03-28-2020, 04:58 PM   #405
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

I liked v2. Why does it automatically set your 40 man roster when you start spring training? Is there a way to keep that from happening?
Franchize34 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2020, 07:31 PM   #406
Hall Of Fame
 
mkharsh33's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,557
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Question - would anyone want for me to start a new thread and continue the efforts I was making on the rosters I've been providing? I want to make certain that no one is offended or any misunderstandings - this is ALL Ridin's work - and I've stated that the entire time. I'm just one guy who took it and did the edits that were being provided here. It's based upon his 1.0 file, but it also has a LOT of the newest prospects added - with most of the focus on missing AAA and AA players, and key lower level guys.

If the answer is no, to take a hike - I get it, and I'm done and will just update it for my personal use.

I took my version 4.0 file, and based upon the advice of Ridin, I went back to the file that did not have the HR celebration edits. I also then did the other fixes I had provided. But again, I will comply totally with what's asked.

The best way to reach me is via twitter: mkharsh33

I don't always log on here, so I don't see private messages and nor will I always answer here. Thanks, and again our appreciation to Ridin and the team is off the charts gratitude. Mike
__________________
STEELERS INDIANS CELTICS
mkharsh33 is offline  
Old 03-28-2020, 07:37 PM   #407
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Question - would anyone want for me to start a new thread and continue the efforts I was making on the rosters I've been providing? I want to make certain that no one is offended or any misunderstandings - this is ALL Ridin's work - and I've stated that the entire time. I'm just one guy who took it and did the edits that were being provided here. It's based upon his 1.0 file, but it also has a LOT of the newest prospects added - with most of the focus on missing AAA and AA players, and key lower level guys.

If the answer is no, to take a hike - I get it, and I'm done and will just update it for my personal use.

I took my version 4.0 file, and based upon the advice of Ridin, I went back to the file that did not have the HR celebration edits. I also then did the other fixes I had provided. But again, I will comply totally with what's asked.

The best way to reach me is via twitter: mkharsh33

I don't always log on here, so I don't see private messages and nor will I always answer here. Thanks, and again our appreciation to Ridin and the team is off the charts gratitude. Mike
Hi there. Just wanted to let you know that I am using your 4.0 for my 2 franchises. They are really good! Thank you for sharing and for all of your time and effort!!
Burgess is offline  
Old 03-28-2020, 07:40 PM   #408
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 33
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 10,101
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

What PSN name is Ridin's actual 2.0 roster posted under?
RogueNautilus is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 PM.

Top -