Home

Ridinís Full Minors Roster

This is a discussion on Ridinís Full Minors Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2020, 03:30 PM   #401
Rookie

sh1ne's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Iíve seen no issue so far, and see no cause for concern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear, I hope you're right, cause I'm starting my franchise with Ridin v2 with some edits
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2020, 04:34 PM   #402
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Iíve seen no issue so far, and see no cause for concern.

Your 2.0 40 man roster in the vault doesnít have any other ďeditsĒ right? The same way you did 1.5? Either way appreciate your work and of course Ridin and co.

Iím looking for a roster with Ridinís as a base, 40 man and no other edits. I donít see the point of a 26 man roster this year? I always start in spring training and the cpu just adds all the players it wants to keep the 40 full. I only control 1 team though I suppose thatís the problem.
Old 03-28-2020, 04:35 PM   #403
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Your 2.0 40 man roster in the vault doesnít have any other ďeditsĒ right? The same way you did 1.5? Either way appreciate your work and of course Ridin and co.

Iím looking for a roster with Ridinís as a base, 40 man and no other edits. I donít see the point of a 26 man roster this year? I always start in spring training and the cpu just adds all the players it wants to keep the 40 full. I only control 1 team though I suppose thatís the problem.

I changed the Yankees around a bit because thatís the team Iím gonna use. Other than that, just 40 man rosters. No other edits.

Old 03-28-2020, 04:41 PM   #404
Rookie

Awesome sounds good. I definitely recommended this roster to anyone that doesnít use 30 team control this year.
Old 03-28-2020, 04:58 PM   #405
Rookie

I liked v2. Why does it automatically set your 40 man roster when you start spring training? Is there a way to keep that from happening?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2020, 07:31 PM   #406
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Question - would anyone want for me to start a new thread and continue the efforts I was making on the rosters I've been providing? I want to make certain that no one is offended or any misunderstandings - this is ALL Ridin's work - and I've stated that the entire time. I'm just one guy who took it and did the edits that were being provided here. It's based upon his 1.0 file, but it also has a LOT of the newest prospects added - with most of the focus on missing AAA and AA players, and key lower level guys.

If the answer is no, to take a hike - I get it, and I'm done and will just update it for my personal use.

I took my version 4.0 file, and based upon the advice of Ridin, I went back to the file that did not have the HR celebration edits. I also then did the other fixes I had provided. But again, I will comply totally with what's asked.

The best way to reach me is via twitter: mkharsh33

I don't always log on here, so I don't see private messages and nor will I always answer here. Thanks, and again our appreciation to Ridin and the team is off the charts gratitude. Mike
Old 03-28-2020, 07:37 PM   #407
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Question - would anyone want for me to start a new thread and continue the efforts I was making on the rosters I've been providing? I want to make certain that no one is offended or any misunderstandings - this is ALL Ridin's work - and I've stated that the entire time. I'm just one guy who took it and did the edits that were being provided here. It's based upon his 1.0 file, but it also has a LOT of the newest prospects added - with most of the focus on missing AAA and AA players, and key lower level guys.

If the answer is no, to take a hike - I get it, and I'm done and will just update it for my personal use.

I took my version 4.0 file, and based upon the advice of Ridin, I went back to the file that did not have the HR celebration edits. I also then did the other fixes I had provided. But again, I will comply totally with what's asked.

The best way to reach me is via twitter: mkharsh33

I don't always log on here, so I don't see private messages and nor will I always answer here. Thanks, and again our appreciation to Ridin and the team is off the charts gratitude. Mike
Hi there. Just wanted to let you know that I am using your 4.0 for my 2 franchises. They are really good! Thank you for sharing and for all of your time and effort!!
Old 03-28-2020, 07:40 PM   #408
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

What PSN name is Ridin's actual 2.0 roster posted under?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »