Home

Ridinís Full Minors Roster

This is a discussion on Ridinís Full Minors Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2020, 12:38 PM   #489
MVP
 
RidinDwnKingsley's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,836
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I also added a CAP to replace Naile with as well. RHP Wandisson Charles - big kid (6'6" 220lbs) their AA level. He's said to be possibly the hardest thrower in their system with a near-100 mph fastball, low 90's slider, and a developing (but useless) changeup. Watched some video to nail his throwing motion. He's in the vault if anyone wants to add him as well. Thanks again to you guys - GREAT stuff!


No offense man but please keep your caps and players to your own roster thread, we have our own cap creators doing caps for these rosters. This is for the roster we release, we are getting lots of confused people and questions about caps and rosters that arenít coming from me and my team. We need to limit the confusion. Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
__________________
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com / @RidinRosters
RidinDwnKingsley is offline  
Old 04-03-2020, 12:45 PM   #490
Hall Of Fame
 
mkharsh33's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,552
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
No offense man but please keep your caps and players to your own roster thread, we have our own cap creators doing caps for these rosters. This is for the roster we release, we are getting lots of confused people and questions about caps and rosters that arenít coming from me and my team. We need to limit the confusion. Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I deleted my comment. clearly I DID offend, contrary to your opening remark. sorry and my deepest apologies.
__________________
STEELERS INDIANS CELTICS
mkharsh33 is offline  
Old 04-03-2020, 02:25 PM   #491
Rookie
 
dutchy25's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Where did Grant Gavin from the Royals organization go? I know heís not a top prospect but heís a friend and now I donít see him on the latest rosters.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
dutchy25 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2020, 02:51 PM   #492
Your Go-to TV Expert
 
Scott's Arena
 
OVR: 52
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 18,990
Blog Entries: 81
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchy25
Where did Grant Gavin from the Royals organization go? I know heís not a top prospect but heís a friend and now I donít see him on the latest rosters.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

If heís not in the FA list, just grab him from a previous version and import him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
PSN-ScottSFA
SW-5824-9380-2417
Steam-ScottM.816
Scott is offline  
Old 04-03-2020, 03:19 PM   #493
Rookie
 
erndawg3's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

ignore him ridin if you keep responding he will keep it up.
erndawg3 is offline  
Old 04-03-2020, 03:32 PM   #494
MVP
 
RidinDwnKingsley's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,836
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I deleted my comment. clearly I DID offend, contrary to your opening remark. sorry and my deepest apologies.


Its not about offending i just dont have time to answer 10 DMs a day about your roster because people think its associated with mine because you have my name in it. Roster makers have their own threads for each roster, i respect your work and appreciate what you do, I just cant answer questions about what you have or dont have in it , thats all.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
__________________
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com / @RidinRosters
RidinDwnKingsley is offline  
Old 04-03-2020, 03:35 PM   #495
MVP
 
RidinDwnKingsley's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,836
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Can we get a mod to lock this thread we are done here. Thank you


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
__________________
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com / @RidinRosters
RidinDwnKingsley is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2020, 04:06 PM   #496
Your Go-to TV Expert
 
Scott's Arena
 
OVR: 52
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 18,990
Blog Entries: 81
Re: Ridinís Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Can we get a mod to lock this thread we are done here. Thank you


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Done........
__________________
PSN-ScottSFA
SW-5824-9380-2417
Steam-ScottM.816
Scott is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:06 PM.

Top -