Home

Ridin’s Full Minors Roster

This is a discussion on Ridin’s Full Minors Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2020, 11:48 PM   #57
Rookie

Phillies19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ridin’s Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgess
I’m sorry, but I have to agree in that I am disappointed in these rosters as well, although I do appreciate all the work that goes into these rosters. Like many, I’ve been playing “play now” games just chomping at the bit for these rosters to be released so I can start my franchise.

But now what? I’ve seen several players with ratings over 100. What rosters are you going to use for your franchises? The updated SDS rosters? Hope and pray Ridin released an updated roster very shortly? Wait for someone else to come out with a roster?

I’m confused.

Same! Just hope somone use this roster and perfect it and can share it so we can all enjoy it! I bough the MVP edition sold I could start from early and here I am almost a week plus after playing Fictional Teams to pass time
Old 03-22-2020, 11:54 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgess
How? On their rosters Trout’s ratings aren’t over 100
For some reason some players have there diamond dynasty ratings, I don't think that's on Ridin and co

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-22-2020, 11:58 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
You're all also aware that current real life events affect this as well, right?

Rosters for all teams in real life aren't set whatsoever. The game can't magically predict each teams 100% accurate Opening Day roster.
I think the main gripe with the rosters are the over inflated attributes, messed up 40 man rosters and fake players.

Again, props to the team for making these rosters every year, but the feedback on this was going to happen regardless of how things are getting worded.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-23-2020, 12:04 AM   #60
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Everyone seems to forget that these guys make this Roster every year for us to enjoy
They dont have to do this
For me Im grateful they do as I like to play the game as real as possible.
Unfort SDS really dropped the ball on rosters this year and Ridin and Crew are doing the best they can with what they have been given.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:11 AM   #61
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklecutter
I expected the lineups and rotations to be correct but they aren't. Melancon was the closer last year at seasons end, is the closer on the braves updated depth chart on their website and projected to be the closer on roster resource but yet he's not even a closer at all on the new roster. That means I'm gonna have to go through every team and double check everything and I wasn't expecting to have to do all that.

Yes, Mark Melancon was Braves closer at the end of 2019 but he is not the Braves closer for 2020. Will Smith was signed to take over closer. They didn't pay him all that money just to be a setup man.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2020, 12:11 AM   #62
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
You're all also aware that current real life events affect this as well, right?

Rosters for all teams in real life aren't set whatsoever. The game can't magically predict each teams 100% accurate Opening Day roster.

OD is not expected to be perfect...but 40 man's? Yes, those should be locked in. Just a quick comparison to MLBDepthCharts would have helped that issue.

Old 03-23-2020, 12:11 AM   #63
Pro

zukes's Arena

OVR: 7

What a bunch of whiny spoiled brats! Holy hell! These guys do these rosters for free every year and back the game so much better for all of us!

I went in, made a few edits to players, fixed the 40 man rosters to my liking and started my franchise. No big deal.

Thanks to Ridin and anyone who worked on these! So very much appreciated here!
Old 03-23-2020, 12:15 AM   #64
Pro

knucklecutter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTiger1
Yes, Mark Melancon was Braves closer at the end of 2019 but he is not the Braves closer for 2020. Will Smith was signed to take over closer. They didn't pay him all that money just to be a setup man.

According to the Braves depth chart on mlb and fan graphs / roster resource, he's still listed as the closer and the projected closer, and until things change that's all we have to go off of.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »