Home

MLB The Show 20: RidinRosters Full Minors Update Now Live

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 20: RidinRosters Full Minors Update Now Live within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-11-2020, 09:12 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: MLB The Show 20: RidinRosters Full Minors Update Now Live

Roster looks good - only issue I saw was Herrera on the Cubs instead of the White Sox. Within Roster Control I was trying to drop him and couldn’t figure it out - did this option change?
Old 08-11-2020, 10:16 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
Roster looks good - only issue I saw was Herrera on the Cubs instead of the White Sox. Within Roster Control I was trying to drop him and couldn’t figure it out - did this option change?
Is he in A? If so you have to move him up for him to show up when you try to move him. This changed with 2019 I believe, not sure why.
Old 08-12-2020, 02:52 PM   #11
Rookie

Son of Motown's Arena

There's a duplicate of Eduardo Jimenez. One on the Diamondbacks, and one in the free agent section. And Luis Garcia on the Nationals has the card of the Rangers pitcher.

Honorary contributor of Your Full Minors

Check out my content here:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...owns-caps.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2020, 08:12 PM   #12
Pro

TripleCrown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstump42
Is anyone aware of the roster changes that occured between Saturday's release (9pm est, 8/9), and Sunday afternoon(8/10)? I only ask because I drafted using the Saturday rosters and would hate to go back and restart unless the changes were substantial. Thanks in advance
On Twitter, Ridin mentioned “ For All The Padres Fans Out There, The New Updated Full Minors 2020 Season Update in The Vault Now Features Cronenworth As A 1B/Utility Guy! ”

In another tweet he said some corrections and tweaks without more details.

Too bad BTW he’s trying to punish the whole community who supported him since the beginning ‘cause of one or two stupid ones.
Old 08-13-2020, 02:34 PM   #13
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown
On Twitter, Ridin mentioned “ For All The Padres Fans Out There, The New Updated Full Minors 2020 Season Update in The Vault Now Features Cronenworth As A 1B/Utility Guy! ”

Too bad BTW he’s trying to punish the whole community who supported him since the beginning ‘cause of one or two stupid ones.

How about Ohtani? Looks like his career as a pitcher is basically done.. at least for the near future. He’s back to DHing full time for the rest of the season. I’d like to have him as a position player so we can have him DH full time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-14-2020, 04:06 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaFFiTh
How about Ohtani? Looks like his career as a pitcher is basically done.. at least for the near future. He’s back to DHing full time for the rest of the season. I’d like to have him as a position player so we can have him DH full time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the way around this would be starting a season in MLB The Show 2019 where he is just a hitter and then carrying it over in 2020 and then exporting him. I believe this is the way to do it anyway.
Old 08-14-2020, 04:29 PM   #15
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown

So thats why were not seeing Ridin post on here anymore? If so, thats a shame. But Im sure it gets old, with how rude some can be, to these guys who spend the time to make rosters, and they do it for free at that.

Ridin's been doing rosters as long as I can remember, and I started buying MLBTS in 09, so I know he has been a part of making MLBTS better since 09, so Im sure he is sick and tired of these whiney asses who constantly complain about something. So I cant say I blame him for not posting every detail on here, even though it sucks for me, because I dont do that social media crap,

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2020, 06:25 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign_Nateo
Is he in A? If so you have to move him up for him to show up when you try to move him. This changed with 2019 I believe, not sure why.
No he wasn’t - i tried everything and couldn’t get it to work... i pulled this roster into Franchise and was able to release guys but not trade them (without Roster Control on).

I know it used to be there... seems strange that they removed it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »