Home

New All-Time Team Rosters

This is a discussion on New All-Time Team Rosters within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2020, 02:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
New All-Time Team Rosters

I've just uploaded a new set of All-Time Rosters on the vault. One is called All-Time Teams V1.0 and the other is All-Time Teams Draft V1.0. They are under 'Attivo24'.

The base of this roster was completed by LBN2010 and he deserves a lot of the credit. After playing a draft season and regular season with these rosters, I decided to make some changes.

First, I removed all players that did not play on an MLB team (negro league & Japanese players). It was fun playing with a season with them, but, I wanted to setup the best teams from MLB. I used a couple of solid rankings sites on the web to re-rank a lot of players and try to put together the best all-time teams. It definitely took a lot of work.

These are meant to be used for one season. I did not consider contracts or age with these. The only difference between the draft roster and regular one is that for the regular one, I made some SP's RP's to improve the team. On the draft one, I have them back as starters.

Please give these a try and let me know any issues that you fine.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »