Home

Looking for people who would like to help out with the MVP 2005 Roster Project

This is a discussion on Looking for people who would like to help out with the MVP 2005 Roster Project within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2021, 07:02 PM   #1
Rookie

ImW33Z's Arena

OVR: 0
Looking for people who would like to help out with the MVP 2005 Roster Project

Hello all! I have been making the 2005 roster for MLB The Show over the course of the last 6 years. This past year with the pandemic I had plenty of time to overhaul the roster completely. I edited player faces, equip, contracts, service time and added hundreds of new players to fill out the 40 man roster. Right now I'm through the Mets on my complete overhaul of the roster with the hope to be on the NL West by 21 release.

I just do this roster by myself because it really is my baby but I am just too busy with work to make this project into something I really want it to be. I'm looking for anyone on Operation Sports that is interested in working with me to make this project into a full 90-Man roster with more free agents. I enjoy doing faces but the other stuff I'm sure some of you out there would enjoy doing much more than I do. Hopefully some of you have the same passion for MVP 2005 that I do and want to make this into a full community like me.

I set up a discord that anyone interested in helping can join. If Discord isn't your cup of tea just message me on here and we can work something out that way.

https://discord.gg/AucWwmJAbz

TLDR: Looking for anyone who wants to help make my 2005 roster in an accurate 90 man roster with correct player likeness, equip, contracts, service time, pitch edits, ratings, animations, etc.

Cleveland Browns
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Columbus Blue Jackets
Ohio State Buckeyes
Youngstown State Penguins
Pro Wrestling

Official 2005 Roster Project available now on MLB 20 The Show PSN: KrombopulosW33Z.

On Twitter: @LordW33Z

Last edited by ImW33Z; 04-01-2021 at 07:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2021, 09:56 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Looking for people who would like to help out with the MVP 2005 Roster Project

I stumbled across your roster a few weeks ago when I was browsing the vault, and it really caught my eye because for the teams I looked at (and it may have only been the Indians, I can't remember), the player likenesses were amazing! Super great work!

Cleveland had a really good team that year. Down 3 games to the White Sox with 3 left to play, the two teams faced off in a season-ending series. Unfortunately, instead of doing the sweeping to gain a tie, Cleveland got swept, losing the 3 games by a total of only 4 runs.

Wishing you success in getting this completed. If I have time to contribute in the future, I will reach out to you.
Old 04-01-2021, 10:32 PM   #3
Rookie

ImW33Z's Arena

Re: Looking for people who would like to help out with the MVP 2005 Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgeek
I stumbled across your roster a few weeks ago when I was browsing the vault, and it really caught my eye because for the teams I looked at (and it may have only been the Indians, I can't remember), the player likenesses were amazing! Super great work!

Cleveland had a really good team that year. Down 3 games to the White Sox with 3 left to play, the two teams faced off in a season-ending series. Unfortunately, instead of doing the sweeping to gain a tie, Cleveland got swept, losing the 3 games by a total of only 4 runs.

Wishing you success in getting this completed. If I have time to contribute in the future, I will reach out to you.
I appreciate that! That really is my goal with this roster. I want people to really feel like they are playing in that era and to me trying to get the likeness right was the most important. Indians are my team so I really did work hard on getting some of the nostalgic guys as bang on as I could.

Cleveland Browns
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Columbus Blue Jackets
Ohio State Buckeyes
Youngstown State Penguins
Pro Wrestling

Official 2005 Roster Project available now on MLB 20 The Show PSN: KrombopulosW33Z.

On Twitter: @LordW33Z
Old 04-17-2021, 12:34 AM   #4
Rookie

The roster I have from about a month ago is v1.5, and I noticed there is one posted yesterday, which is v0.9. I checked out your twitter, and it looks like some likenesses were updated for the Cubs. I didn't see any other differences, but I only had time for a quick look at the rosters. Is v0.9 newer/updated?

Also looks you are moving onto M21. I'm going to stick with M20 and all of the great classic rosters people such as you have contributed to the community.

Thank you!

Last edited by bbgeek; 04-17-2021 at 12:40 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »