Home

MLB THE SHOW 21: PLAYERS MISSING FROM THE LAUNCH ROSTER

This is a discussion on MLB THE SHOW 21: PLAYERS MISSING FROM THE LAUNCH ROSTER within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2021, 04:49 AM   #81
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB THE SHOW 21: PLAYERS MISSING FROM THE LAUNCH ROSTER

RED SOX:

RP Hirokazu Sawamura.20210421_034728.jpeg20210421_034732.jpeg20210421_034738.jpeg20210421_034743.jpeg20210421_034748.jpeg20210421_034753.jpeg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2021, 04:50 AM   #82
MVP

Houston's Arena

Last photo of him.20210421_034759.jpeg
Old 04-21-2021, 12:56 PM   #83
Just started!

Has anyone mentioned Lucas Luetge yet? Just noticed that today. Yankees have a fake third baseman on their active roster for daily exhibitiion games, and Luetge is missing. He doesn't appear to be in the game at all.
Old 04-21-2021, 01:33 PM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dweeks82
This actually makes complete sense. If a player isn't part of the MLBPA at the time the roster is made, then they LEGALLY can not be included. Like, this isn't even a debate lol. You can not use a players' likeness without permission to do so. The creators of The Show have a blanket license agreement to use any player who is part of the MLBPA plus any legends they get permission to use. The rookies were likely not part of the MLBPA at the time the roster was created. Plus, as stated before, you must have played 1 minor league or 1 major league game to also be included.

I'm sorry but if Torkelson not being there (when there has been a created version of him in the vault since the 16th) makes the game "unusable" to you then you should probably just stop playing video games period lmao. It is in no way a game breaker. Annoying, sure. But makes the game "unusable"? Come on lol
If only SDS provided a way of contacting them for issues. I figured venting her may suffice but the point of my argument has been missed by everyone that responded. The "reasons" or as I like to say "excuses" for why the game that was released was not the game that was advertised mean nothing. Who cares why you lied, why you false advertised, why half of the consumers have had non stop issues, but how is it going to be fixed and how are we going to be made happy during that process? They dropped the game, collected the check, threw us the middle finger and rolled out. To this moment, they have yet to fix anything. Keep making excuses for them though and this will happen every year. Gotta love 2021 where everyone is scared to hold people accountable. I should have learned my lesson with damn CyberPunk.
Old 04-21-2021, 02:04 PM   #85
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveparker170
If only SDS provided a way of contacting them for issues. I figured venting her may suffice but the point of my argument has been missed by everyone that responded. The "reasons" or as I like to say "excuses" for why the game that was released was not the game that was advertised mean nothing. Who cares why you lied, why you false advertised, why half of the consumers have had non stop issues, but how is it going to be fixed and how are we going to be made happy during that process? They dropped the game, collected the check, threw us the middle finger and rolled out. To this moment, they have yet to fix anything. Keep making excuses for them though and this will happen every year. Gotta love 2021 where everyone is scared to hold people accountable. I should have learned my lesson with damn CyberPunk.
Im confused as to where the "false advertising" was?. Please elaborate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2021, 02:33 PM   #86
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveparker170
If only SDS provided a way of contacting them for issues.
Here, you can stop clogging up this thread with pointless bitching now. Damn.

https://theshow.sonysandiegostudio.g...d=360003016134
Old 04-21-2021, 03:38 PM   #87
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Here, you can stop clogging up this thread with pointless bitching now. Damn.

https://theshow.sonysandiegostudio.g...d=360003016134

Pointless? Nah, feels great over here, totally worth it. Btw thanks!
Old 04-21-2021, 06:03 PM   #88
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston

Uploaded!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »