Home

Ridins Full Minors roster information

This is a discussion on Ridins Full Minors roster information within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2021, 10:52 PM   #113
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Ridins Full Minors roster information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Spoiler
Minor side question:

Spoiler
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:58 PM   #114
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase
Twitch is free other than costing you a small portion of your soul

But on a serious note if you're sitting here saying the entire franchise mode depends on someone's work then giving $5 dollars to subscribe and support them for what they give to the community doesn't seem like such a bad idea. I'm not saying you have to but In what little time I've watched the ScoutScoops content it just seems like a really positive thing for the community. The only thing that is locked to subscribers is archived content so you could still tune in and even ask questions.
I remember the days of Knight165 and Jim416...SCEA specifically kept in Manage-Only-Mode and updated it (I think) solely because of Knight and his work. Knight did it to help the community while Ridin's attitude toward it and OS has been quite different. Certainly am grateful for the work done but it's definitely not the same...I'll leave it at that.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.

Last edited by Speedy; 05-04-2021 at 11:02 PM.
Old 05-04-2021, 11:16 PM   #115
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
Minor side question:

Spoiler

Oh, yeah. I remember DT Linder. He was basically the PlayStation roster guy and I was the XBox guy. I never wanted to actually charge for my rosters but I always made a decent chunk for a college student at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2021, 12:47 PM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 0

[quote=lemarflacco;2050374057]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobot500

They do everything on twitch and twitter. They dont post threads on here anymore.
Appreciate they info
Old 05-05-2021, 04:39 PM   #117
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
I remember the days of Knight165 and Jim416...SCEA specifically kept in Manage-Only-Mode and updated it (I think) solely because of Knight and his work. Knight did it to help the community while Ridin's attitude toward it and OS has been quite different. Certainly am grateful for the work done but it's definitely not the same...I'll leave it at that.
There are a lot of really good guys here but there's still this looming aura of entitlement here sometimes. There's no way I can look at the work they do with rosters and even now the minor league stadium project and not think what they are doing is to help the community.

It just seems like a lot of people struggle to comprehend or believe the community for MLB The Show extends past this website and it's outdated forum software. I've spent/spend a lot of time on this site but using Twitter and Twitch to facilitate information is the norm if you want to remain relevant and reach a wider audience.

Last edited by AUChase; 05-05-2021 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Deleted some unnecessary part..
Old 05-06-2021, 04:00 AM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 5

Didn’t something happen a few years back where O.S. had to remove their name from the rosters? It was always the OSFM and now it’s Ridins.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:57 AM   #119
Rookie

I have a Suspicion we may get surprised and they may release the rosters tonight after the podcast

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-06-2021, 10:59 AM   #120
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:

IMG_2784.jpg

You’re famous! I don’t blame them for not posting on here honestly. These are grown men with full time jobs and families that literally do this for free. I wouldn’t want the BS either.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »