Home

Ridins Full Minors roster information

This is a discussion on Ridins Full Minors roster information within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2022, 12:09 PM   #481
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Ridins Full Minors roster information

I’m still shocked that Robinson cano is no longer in the game, yes I know he was suspended a whole year for PEDs last year, & yet Dillon Betances who hasn’t pitched almost 2 seasons is in the game as a free agent.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2022, 12:28 PM   #482
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon brunal
I’m still shocked that Robinson cano is no longer in the game, yes I know he was suspended a whole year for PEDs last year, & yet Dillon Betances who hasn’t pitched almost 2 seasons is in the game as a free agent.

Because when he got suspended i think something with his players contract got voided hence why he’s not in the game. It was explain already

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Old 04-03-2022, 12:50 PM   #483
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon brunal

Because Betances was on a roster last year. Even though he never pitched, he was on the 40 man to start the year, and then was transferred over to the 60 day IL. Which technically removes them from the roster, but they still acquire service time. Players suspended through the drug program do not gain service time. And eligibility for the game seems to depend on said service time. So SDS still has the rights for players who were out all year like Betances, or Mike Soroka for the Braves, etc. But not for suspended players like Cano.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Old 04-03-2022, 12:53 PM   #484
Rookie

OVR: 0

How will the roster be filled with the game only having 26 spots and there being a 28 man roster for the first month?
Old 04-03-2022, 04:42 PM   #485
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by connectikidd
Limited roster space. Well for Khristian Robinson, he has visa issues related to an arrest and supposed mental health problems. I play dynasty in fantasy baseball and So i guess someone at sds had to make the decison to remove him. If you google Khristian, consensus seems that his career is in limbo and he may not actually play.
Robinson is one example. They Removed Kendall Williams, Gus Varland, Clayton Beeter of the Dodgers for example. All are in the default roster and not in any of the updates. Robinson just happens to be a scanned player.

Also, Robinson has been in camp with the Dbacks this year. So he may very well not be out of baseball just yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2022, 01:30 PM   #486
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Robinson is one example. They Removed Kendall Williams, Gus Varland, Clayton Beeter of the Dodgers for example. All are in the default roster and not in any of the updates. Robinson just happens to be a scanned player.

Also, Robinson has been in camp with the Dbacks this year. So he may very well not be out of baseball just yet.
From what I read he took a plea deal, and his visa issues are cleared up. So he will definitely be state side this year. I understand him falling out of the top 100 because we haven’t seen him in two years, but prior to that he was consistently in the top 100. Weird removal for sure
Old 04-04-2022, 04:05 PM   #487
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
From what I read he took a plea deal, and his visa issues are cleared up. So he will definitely be state side this year. I understand him falling out of the top 100 because we haven’t seen him in two years, but prior to that he was consistently in the top 100. Weird removal for sure
From what I can find (within the last two weeks), he has had limited participation in camp but still won't be able to play in games because of the visa thing (can't play in a game where there is paid attendance). Article I read said that once his probation is over, his felony will be dropped to a misdemeanor and he'll be able to get a work visa again. Problem is, he was sentenced to 18 months probation which wouldn't end until next April. He's trying to get it ended sooner, from what they said, but if he can't he won't be able to play in Minor League games once Extended Spring Training ends.

Old 04-04-2022, 04:25 PM   #488
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
From what I can find (within the last two weeks), he has had limited participation in camp but still won't be able to play in games because of the visa thing (can't play in a game where there is paid attendance). Article I read said that once his probation is over, his felony will be dropped to a misdemeanor and he'll be able to get a work visa again. Problem is, he was sentenced to 18 months probation which wouldn't end until next April. He's trying to get it ended sooner, from what they said, but if he can't he won't be able to play in Minor League games once Extended Spring Training ends.

This is good info, thanks for the heads up! His removal makes a lot more sense now. That’s a lot of lost development. Well if he can’t play when there is paid attendance, why not just trade him to Tampa? Lol I kid I kid

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »