Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2021, 07:05 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Ridin’ Rosters

Ridin’ says Tomorrow’s twitch stream will give and update on full minors rosters and have a “BIG” announcement for franchise fans. Absolutely cannot wait. Is this the moment we’ve all been waiting for?

Also thanks to all the hours you guys have put into the roster. You guys are awesome and franchise would be nothing without you!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
ebtparkes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2021, 07:11 PM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Feb 2010
Re: Ridin’ Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebtparkes
Ridin’ says Tomorrow’s twitch stream will give and update on full minors rosters and have a “BIG” announcement for franchise fans. Absolutely cannot wait. Is this the moment we’ve all been waiting for?

Also thanks to all the hours you guys have put into the roster. You guys are awesome and franchise would be nothing without you!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Roster vault still broken. Apparently SDS doesn't know how to fix it at this time. We may be screwed for the long haul, my friend. $85 would have been better spent flushing down the toilet.
slugga77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 07:14 PM   #3
Rookie
 
AllIn989's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 118
Re: Ridin’ Rosters

But we cant download it cause of the roster vault bug i doubt he will realese them without the roster vault working..
AllIn989 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 08:03 PM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Re: Ridin’ Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllIn989
But we cant download it cause of the roster vault bug i doubt he will realese them without the roster vault working..


Correct. So that’s why I’m hopeful he knows something about a roster vault fix


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
ebtparkes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 08:06 PM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Re: Ridin’ Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugga77
Roster vault still broken. Apparently SDS doesn't know how to fix it at this time. We may be screwed for the long haul, my friend. $85 would have been better spent flushing down the toilet.


Yeah I hope he’s going to address it. Maybe he knows something we don’t. He did say they are aware of it and working on it. They never came out and said anything publicly which means he must have some contact with SDS and the vault. Either way it’s being handled poorly from SDS and it’s frustrating. I’m a huge fan of the games and I do think for the most part, gameplay is solid. Stadium creator is great (except the vault). Regardless the handling of the roster vault has been botched badly


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
ebtparkes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2021, 08:20 PM   #6
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: canada
Re: Ridin’ Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugga77
Roster vault still broken. Apparently SDS doesn't know how to fix it at this time. We may be screwed for the long haul, my friend. $85 would have been better spent flushing down the toilet.

Best case scenario is they fix the rosters loading issue at this point

what time is the twitch stream?
__________________
go url
mlbtheshowgamer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 08:28 PM   #7
Rookie
 
japsubie's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Location: CT
Re: Ridin’ Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebtparkes
Ridin’ says Tomorrow’s twitch stream will give and update on full minors rosters and have a “BIG” announcement for franchise fans. Absolutely cannot wait. Is this the moment we’ve all been waiting for?

Also thanks to all the hours you guys have put into the roster. You guys are awesome and franchise would be nothing without you!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports


What is the twitch link?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
japsubie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 08:45 PM   #8
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Re: Ridin’ Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbtheshowgamer
Best case scenario is they fix the rosters loading issue at this point

what time is the twitch stream?


Scoutscoops @ 7


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
ebtparkes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:49 AM.

Top -