Home

The TrueSim Roster Project: MLB 21

This is a discussion on The TrueSim Roster Project: MLB 21 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2021, 12:49 AM   #81
Rookie

Chad211's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The TrueSim Roster Project: MLB 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffzinn2004
Important thing to remember with these is don’t pay attention to overalls. As a whole they are much lower than any set but each player plays to their strength.
It makes games feel a lot more realistic in franchise over the season!!! Might even save the game for me this year also this years release has had a ton of issues and been tough to want to stick with so just sticking around for your guys roster to see if it will keep me playing this year. Still trying to find out if it's worth it to playthrough spring training for player development or not can't find anybody who has done a spring training in franchise yet still looking???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2021, 12:53 AM   #82
Rookie

jeffzinn2004's Arena

OVR: 3

Cy got the rosters to stick thru skipping spring training last year, should be able to do it this year as well.
Old 05-15-2021, 12:55 AM   #83
Pro

knich1's Arena

Quote:
Not sure why this is being said but we are not releasing tomorrow. We’re on a good schedule and hopefully will be releasing soon but definitely not THAT soon. Rosters are between halfway and 2/3 of the way finished. Edits should be complete this weekend and then it’s just fine tuning. I know everyone is itching to start their franchises just be patient, we will be there soon.
Frankly...I can't believe you guys are this close. Christmas in May/June!!!
Old 05-15-2021, 01:17 AM   #84
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
The TrueSim Roster Project: MLB 21

Quote:
Cy got the rosters to stick thru skipping spring training last year, should be able to do it this year as well.

Really curious to know how if he makes that happened... Hustlin Owl posted in how to do 30 team control thread, said he tried everything and nothing works.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-15-2021, 02:27 AM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Not sure why this is being said but we are not releasing tomorrow. We’re on a good schedule and hopefully will be releasing soon but definitely not THAT soon. Rosters are between halfway and 2/3 of the way finished. Edits should be complete this weekend and then it’s just fine tuning. I know everyone is itching to start their franchises just be patient, we will be there soon.
Because you said the spreadsheets would be done by Saturday and people can't read. You clearly stated that after the spreadsheet was done on Saturday that there would still be more work to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2021, 02:58 AM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
Melancon only really throws 2 pitches: the cutter and curveball. Since the game forces us to have 3 pitches minimum, I put the closest pitch to the cutter (slider) as pitch 3.

In order to include a pitch, the pitcher needs to throw it at least 4.5% of the time.
That's brilliant lol. I would've just ended up throwing in a fastball but yalls level of commitment to the game and this roster is insane. Looking forward to the roster and sliders. I'm on Xbox so I've only ever played games like madden and 2k and I always try to find good rosters for them, I really enjoy cpu VS cpu and sometimes it can be hard to find a good roster and sliders for that. Now that The Show is out on Xbox I'm super excited to play it but also find a good roster for it. It looks like I'm in the right place. Yall have a lot of work going into these ratings. Super excited for the release 😁
Old 05-15-2021, 03:25 AM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korady
Because you said the spreadsheets would be done by Saturday and people can't read. You clearly stated that after the spreadsheet was done on Saturday that there would still be more work to do.
I can read fine. Just misunderstood. Not a roster maker and not knowledgeable on how quickly things can or can't get done after the spreadsheet was complete. Nice to be welcomed into the community though
Old 05-15-2021, 09:20 AM   #88
Rookie

I am on xbox so new to MLB The Show and I love reworking rosters to produce accuracy and immersion so thank you for your work! In other sports games the overall rating is what drives free agency, contracts, etc. Will that be something that these rosters struggle with? Like on DHs, that are great hitters but lower overall since thats all they offer, will they be under paid in future seasons by AI?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »