Home

NCAA 21 The Show Ratings Spreadsheet

This is a discussion on NCAA 21 The Show Ratings Spreadsheet within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2021, 04:44 PM   #1
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

OVR: 2

*This is not a roster*

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I've created a ratings spreadsheet that generates the following ratings for college baseball players based on the 2021 season:

Batters (Columns AA:AF):
Contact
Power
Plate Discipline
Plate Vision
Stolen Base Success
Stolen Base Attempts

Pitchers (Columns Z:AE):
Stamina
Clutch
Hits/9
KO/9
BB/9

I've set a minimum # of ABs for Batters and IP for Pitchers to generate ratings. Right now, it's set so that only batters who are in at least the top 2/3 of Total ABs and Pitchers in 40th percentile or higher in terms of IP. If I didn't do this, players with small sample sizes would take up the highest ratings and push down players with more ABs and IP who deserve the top spots.

I have about 80 teams already included in this spreadsheet and will continue to add more. You can keep track of included teams in the COUNT tab.

If you have a request for a D1 team to include that I haven't already, let me know. It takes about 30 seconds to do one team, so don't hesitate to ask. I will probably include the whole conference for any requested team.

I've included a Top Players tab that returns the players with the best ratings across the entire spreadsheet, broken down by position. It's formula-based, so it will update automatically whenever new teams are added.

Hopefully some of you can use this as a resource for creating a college roster. As for me, I'll probably just use it to keep track of the best teams/players in D1 baseball, seeing which players have the most power, best plate discipline, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2021, 06:31 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 21 The Show Ratings Spreadsheet

Could you do one for SLU (Saint Louis U) please?
Old 03-23-2021, 02:33 AM   #3
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoney044
Could you do one for SLU (Saint Louis U) please?
Done! The entire Atlantic Ten and American Athletic conferences have been added. I've also updated the Top 5 teams on D1Baseball's Top 25 (Vanderbilt, Arkansas, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, and Vanderbilt).

EDIT: You also can now view All-Conference Teams in addition to the All-American Team in the Top Players tab. These automatically re-generate every time changes are made to the spreadsheet, so they're always up-to-date.

Last edited by bhrangerfan0809; 03-23-2021 at 03:27 AM.
Old 04-10-2021, 08:58 PM   #4
Rookie

ballnchain's Arena

HI all, pardon a dumb/noob question, but I'm so excited about NCAA baseball, I wanted to check something. I used Lonestargaming's logos and uniforms and downloaded holdthattiger's (may have that wrong) rosters for The Show20 and am LOVING it.

So in reading about no year to year saves, I'm assuming there is no way to take these to the Xbox 1 version of The Show 21? If I have to restart a franchise, I don't mind, but redoing all the uniforms, etc. would suck.

I'm under the assumption any NCAA rosters/uniforms/logos cannot transfer to The Show 21, let alone from my PS4 The Show 20 to XBox1 The Show 21, correct??

Thanks anyone.
Old 05-25-2021, 08:30 AM   #5
Just started!

Would you be able to do this for Bryant/the NEC?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2021, 10:23 AM   #6
MVP

Doesn’t look like anyone is making a college roster this year. It’s a shame because this spread sheet is absolutely amazing. Fantastic work.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports-tbread28 Doug Flutie 2019 college dynasty-tbread50/twitch
Old 06-05-2021, 06:28 PM   #7
Just started!

Can you Make UNCG (University Of North Carolina Greensboro) please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »