Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2021, 07:00 PM   #1
Rookie
 
ncbravesfan's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Jay Bruce

Any of you awesome CAP creators want to tackle Jay Bruce? Id like to create a roster that mimics the actual opening day rosters but Bruce is no longer there since he retired last month.
ncbravesfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2021, 06:42 AM   #2
MVP
 
Houston's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2003
Re: Jay Bruce

Look in free agents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
Any of you awesome CAP creators want to tackle Jay Bruce? Id like to create a roster that mimics the actual opening day rosters but Bruce is no longer there since he retired last month.
Houston is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 06:57 AM   #3
Rookie
 
Spider Tre's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Re: Jay Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Look in free agents.
he's no longer in the Live roster
Spider Tre is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 08:51 PM   #4
MVP
 
Houston's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2003
Re: Jay Bruce

They could have removed him recently with done of these patches, but there's others in free agents who have retired.

I will take a look.
Houston is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 10:02 AM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Apr 2005
Re: Jay Bruce

I have day one rosters which i kept. I can give details. If you want.
JcartmanW is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2021, 01:10 PM   #6
Rookie
 
ncbravesfan's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Re: Jay Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcartmanW
I have day one rosters which i kept. I can give details. If you want.
I appreciate the offer but I have those. Im not good at doing the faces and was hoping one of the CAP gurus could recreate him.
ncbravesfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 01:14 PM   #7
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Re: Jay Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
I appreciate the offer but I have those. Im not good at doing the faces and was hoping one of the CAP gurus could recreate him.

Idk man, it's just a face so idt it's that big of a deal. Especially since this is Jay Bruce we're talking about here. Not really an important piece for a roster tbh
ViatorLion10 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 PM.

Top -