Home

1987 Full 90 Man Transport to MLB 21 PS5

This is a discussion on 1987 Full 90 Man Transport to MLB 21 PS5 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2021, 10:41 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
1987 Full 90 Man Transport to MLB 21 PS5

So it has been a full 11 years since we started this project back on the PS3. Jemeyers1975 and I have started importing the last uploaded 1987 set from MLB The Show 20 under Jim_Myers_1975. So we need help and would appreciate it since if we did this as a community it could take this project down from 6 months being complete to just 2.

Essentially what we are doing is importing over everything and compiling the teams together. If you are interested and own a PS5 as many do not as of yet. Please sign up or let us know of your interest below. Ridinrosters has also put out the ask on Twitter via Scout Scoops.

So far we have these teams complete or being worked on:

Reds
Phillies
Expos/Nats
Tigers
A’s

If you would like to take a full 90 man roster from the last upload and bring it over to the next generation please let us know and it would be appreciated.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by jethrotull; 06-08-2021 at 11:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2021, 10:54 AM   #2
Pro

rsump112's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: 1987 Full 90 Man Transport to MLB 21 PS5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrotull
So it has been a full 11 years since we started this project back on the PS3. Jemeyers1975 and I have started importing the last uploaded 1987 set from MLB The Show 20 under Jim_Myers_1975. So we need help and would appreciate it since if we did this as a community it could take this project down from 6 months being complete to just 2.

Essentially what we are doing is importing over everything and compiling the teams together. If you are interested and own a PS5 as many do not as of yet. Please sign up or let us know of your interest below. Ridinrosters has also put out the ask on Twitter via Scout Scoops.

So far we have these teams complete or being worked on:

Reds
Phillies
Expos/Nats
Tigers
A’s

If you would like to take a full 90 man roster from the last upload and bring it over to the next generation please let us know and it would be appreciated.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Jethro, I have no clue how to do it but would be more than willing to contribute to the project. I would just need a little help to get started.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:16 PM   #3
Pro

jemyers1975's Arena

OVR: 2

That's awesome I'll PM and I can get you started on the right patch your awesome, thanks

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-19-2021, 02:07 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was told the year to year saves was no more in 2021?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »