Home

Can Roster Edits Be Made After A Franchise Has Been Started?

This is a discussion on Can Roster Edits Be Made After A Franchise Has Been Started? within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Madden 22 Gameplay in 4K: Full Game With Presentation Between Packers and Bears
NASCAR 21: Ignition Announced, Releases on October 28 - Trailer & Some Details Revealed
FIFA 22 Career Mode Deep Dive: What's in and What's Not
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-03-2021, 02:04 AM   #1
Rookie

Deckard75's Arena

OVR: 0
Can Roster Edits Be Made After A Franchise Has Been Started?

Hello out there.

I am still very new to the world of MLB The Show. It is an amazing game. An amazing recreation of Major League Baseball in a video game. Just amazing.

With that said, first I want to thank all roster creators for their incredibly hard work on making some amazing rosters for the community to enjoy. It truly is amazing the amount of detail that is put into these rosters So I want to say a big Thank You to all of You!

So with all that said, I have been very excited to play a (season) in franchise mode with the 1986 season rosters and another separate (season) in franchise mode with the 2002 season rosters

However I do come across once in a while, a player's stats that are a little off, for instance a closer with a 90 Stamina. Obviously I would like to edit these small error's I find.

The thing is I desperately want to start my franchise so I can start having some fun, instead of just weeding through every roster, lineup, and pitching rotation.

So after this incredibly long winded intro, IS IT POSSIBLE TO EDIT ROSTERS AFTER I HAVE STARTED A FRANCHISE? Sorry for the caps but I was so long winded I thought I needed to get that out.

Okay thanks Ya'll.

Last edited by Deckard75; 08-03-2021 at 02:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2021, 01:56 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Can Roster Edits Be Made After A Franchise Has Been Started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard75
Hello out there.

I am still very new to the world of MLB The Show. It is an amazing game. An amazing recreation of Major League Baseball in a video game. Just amazing.

With that said, first I want to thank all roster creators for their incredibly hard work on making some amazing rosters for the community to enjoy. It truly is amazing the amount of detail that is put into these rosters So I want to say a big Thank You to all of You!

So with all that said, I have been very excited to play a (season) in franchise mode with the 1986 season rosters and another separate (season) in franchise mode with the 2002 season rosters

However I do come across once in a while, a player's stats that are a little off, for instance a closer with a 90 Stamina. Obviously I would like to edit these small error's I find.

The thing is I desperately want to start my franchise so I can start having some fun, instead of just weeding through every roster, lineup, and pitching rotation.

So after this incredibly long winded intro, IS IT POSSIBLE TO EDIT ROSTERS AFTER I HAVE STARTED A FRANCHISE? Sorry for the caps but I was so long winded I thought I needed to get that out.

Okay thanks Ya'll.
You can edit the team you pick. If you do 30 team control you can edit every team.
Old 08-03-2021, 02:39 PM   #3
__

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

You can edit players on any team with or without 30-team control. I've edited players from other teams in my single-team franchise.
Old 08-03-2021, 07:38 PM   #4
Rookie

Deckard75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
You can edit players on any team with or without 30-team control. I've edited players from other teams in my single-team franchise.

But can you edit players during the season or in the middle of the season?
Old 08-03-2021, 08:09 PM   #5
__

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard75
But can you edit players during the season or in the middle of the season?
Yup. Iíve changed equipment (and even a few ratings) in the middle of my current season for both me and the CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2021, 08:25 PM   #6
Rookie

Deckard75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
Yup. Iíve changed equipment (and even a few ratings) in the middle of my current season for both me and the CPU.

Awesome. Thanks! This is great news!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »