Home

mlb the show 21 historcal roster

This is a discussion on mlb the show 21 historcal roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2021, 11:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
mlb the show 21 historcal roster

would anyone try to make a 90 man roster for 2009 season or even 2006

i know some one mad a 90 man roster for 2007 and was great but would like to have one with the new game or let me know how i could do it my self
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2021, 06:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: mlb the show 21 historcal roster

Over the last 2.5 to 3 months I've been working on a 2010 roster project with full minors, complete 90-man rosters with absolutely ZERO fake players or fillers. Everything is realistic and as accurate as humanly possible including ages, contracts, appearances, and accessories. I gathered real world stats on every player, so every attribute or potential rating stems entirely from that players actual career. My goal was to make a roster for franchise mode as close to perfect as possible to provide the best franchise mode possible.

Prior to last week I had never streamed, I didn't have a Twitch or a content creator YouTube account or anything like that. But my wish for this project is that I never truly upload a "final version' and that I get enough people in the community to not only enjoy the roster as much as I will, but to help me continually improve it. To best accomplish that I've created a Facebook page where I hope to create a dialogue where players can make suggestions, point out errors, or even make improvements on players from the roster and put them on the player vault and be imported into the roster and I can continually release new and improved versions all the time.

SDS won't add a game mode or even just make it possible to use historic players in a way we can do historic franchises, so let's do it ourselves! Follow me and subscribe to the Facebook page and my different accounts I have listed links to down below. I will stream every single night and at least play one matchup in the 30 team franchise I started with the rosters, as well as cycle thru the teams and players so you all can see ratings and player appearances. This is going to be fun you guys, help me make it better!!

facebook - Jake Garner

Facebook page for the roster: 2010 Historical Roster Project: MLB The Show 21

twitch.tv - jakegarner03

youtube - Jake Garner

PSN - jake_garner03

Roster File in Vault - 2010 Roster Project 6.0 (I'm almost done with Detroit then uploading a new version

I've been a member for years but I created a new account the day I signed up for twitch and youtube so I could have similar usernames for all of them, so now I have fewer than 5 posts so I can't use links. I have attempted to

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »