Home

P.A.D.'s 2015 Hall Of Fame Sliders

This is a discussion on P.A.D.'s 2015 Hall Of Fame Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2015, 10:08 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: P.A.D.'s 2015 Hall Of Fame Sliders

Hey Pad, are you still chugging along with these sliders? Still getting good results? Was about to play a game with them to see if I can hang on HOF..
Old 04-30-2015, 05:04 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopejay
Hey Pad, are you still chugging along with these sliders? Still getting good results? Was about to play a game with them to see if I can hang on HOF..
Yes, I actually just updated them the other day (in the first post). I've been getting great results so far. Two games ago I lost 6-5 on 12 hits. The next game, against Yordano Ventura, I was 2-hit. Games have been fun and mixed.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:45 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.D.
Yes, I actually just updated them the other day (in the first post). I've been getting great results so far. Two games ago I lost 6-5 on 12 hits. The next game, against Yordano Ventura, I was 2-hit. Games have been fun and mixed.
Awesome thanks for the response. I have been free swinging with these, unfortunately, but I need to get patient. Had over 10 K's by the fourth.. Lol. Defense is a little harder also but just need to make better pitches. I want to get better and I feel if I keep plugging away on HOF that I can do it.
Old 05-26-2015, 02:55 PM   #20
Banned

Re: TNK Team (TNKNGM, P.A.D. & HighCompPct) 2015 Hall of Fame Sliders

For those of you using these, they are now final. I made a number of changes from the previous version and I feel they are playing a very solid game of baseball now. I'm averaging between 7-10 hits per game, my team ERA is about 4.10 and the comebacks that tend to occur on Hall of Fame are alleviated.
Old 05-26-2015, 04:15 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks for the sliders and there is comeback. I see it all the time. Usually a dumb error and the strike zone shrinking or outfielder nonchalanting after a ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2015, 06:15 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Decided to start a new franchise as the Giants using the new revised set and OS V2 roster. Was running a Red Sox with the old set but felt like starting over.

Managed 7 runs on 11 hits in a 7-4 Opening Day win. But the biggest takeaway was turning my first even triple play. So for that I declare this the best slider set mankind has ever seen.

Excellent work!
Old 05-27-2015, 09:07 AM   #23
Rookie

Any particular reason(s) for stamina being at 7 for both starters and relievers?
Old 05-28-2015, 01:41 AM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealC7R
Any particular reason(s) for stamina being at 7 for both starters and relievers?

1. The developers have stated that postseason pitcher fatigue is literally broken in that pitcher stamina isn't regenerating fast enough, causing people to have to use 6 man rotations as the norm in the postseason.

2. In my own experiences, pitcher fatigue (starter and reliever) is not regenerating fast enough. If my closer pitches one inning for a save, he should be ready next game and every one after that. Same for setup men. Stamina is just off this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »