Home

Dynamic Difficulty

This is a discussion on Dynamic Difficulty within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2016, 04:11 PM   #1
Rookie

mojo7877's Arena

OVR: 3
Dynamic Difficulty

I did a search but didn't find my answer, but if you change your settings for hitting, pitching, and fielding to anything other than dynamic, does the dynamic difficulty slider do nothing. I have always turned it down to 0. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2016, 10:55 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Dynamic Difficulty

It only comes into play if you select dynamic, so if you play All-star there is n effect.

Hitting is where I struggle a bit (old gamer syndrome) so I usually start on dynamic with the slider set to 10 and then move it to 0 so it no longer adjusts when I find my sweet spot, which is usually somewhere in veteran depending on the sliders. (I am using Armor & Sword and Marino's this year, very happy with them thus far)
Old 04-02-2016, 07:08 AM   #3
Don Mattingly is God

bellz666's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14
Hitting is where I struggle a bit (old gamer syndrome) so I usually start on dynamic with the slider set to 10 and then move it to 0 so it no longer adjusts when I find my sweet spot, which is usually somewhere in veteran depending on the sliders. (I am using Armor & Sword and Marino's this year, very happy with them thus far)
I also have trouble hitting, lol. I do the same thing, letting the DD settings work until I get my perfect spot. I feel like hitting is even harder this year, pitches really break or change speeds realistically and I think it's going to take me a bit to adjust.

XBox Live GT: cRPGeezus

Playstation Network: IrreverentGamer

My Twitch Channel: cRPGeezus (Click me!)
Old 04-04-2016, 10:50 PM   #4
Just started!

DETFAN21933's Arena

OVR: 0

I alos have issues with the hitting. My pitching and fielding are way ahead. Hopefully spring training will work out the kinks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »