Home

Community Sliders for All Skill Levels

This is a discussion on Community Sliders for All Skill Levels within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2016, 03:45 PM   #17
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Community Sliders for All Skill Levels

This one of the coolest things I've seen in the game so far. I went to start Tyler Wilson and a message popped up saying, Wilson had a family emergency and I would have to work around him not being there. Unbelievably cool.

Old 04-03-2016, 09:03 PM   #18
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Streaming Live at

https://www.twitch.tv/tc020791
Old 04-04-2016, 03:46 PM   #19
Rookie

The_Gryphon75's Arena

OVR: 0

First 2 Test Match for setting G.O. and Sliders:

First Stats of Test Match 2016:

In the first two Test Match there are many Hits and Runs, as well as the HR obtained.
Overall Strikes and 1st Pitch Strikes for Human're giving back results all in all average. A bit 'too above average rather those of CPU.
Speaking purely from the perspective of the game, I have to say it was nice to play these games even if there is a little something to revise.

The work has just begun and in the end I will understand better what to adjust in the settings of the sliders and Game Play Options
Twitch: LIVE Italy Clan
Twitter: Tweet Italy Clan
Old 04-06-2016, 04:43 PM   #20
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Griphoner
First 2 Test Match for setting G.O. and Sliders:

First Stats of Test Match 2016:

In the first two Test Match there are many Hits and Runs, as well as the HR obtained.

Overall Strikes and 1st Pitch Strikes for Human're giving back results all in all average. A bit 'too above average rather those of CPU.

Speaking purely from the perspective of the game, I have to say it was nice to play these games even if there is a little something to revise.

The work has just begun and in the end I will understand better what to adjust in the settings of the sliders and Game Play Options

All really great stuff man. Keep the info coming, it's much appreciated. I haven't been able to play much the last few days. But I'll definitely get in some test games tonight on my new 40" Samsung 4K tv.
Old 04-10-2016, 01:37 PM   #21
Rookie

The_Gryphon75's Arena

Well, after 5 games, i have reached a few of datas to understand where i can do better with the sliders

Here's the sheets of the related games after the first two:

Here's the summary of the data within the pitching stats and the hitting stats:

As you can see, the only datas that intersect the real data of MLB 2015 are very few.
I think will modify some values into the sliders and will restart the match test with the report of others data for seeing if there will be significant changes.
Then I will post the new changes into the slider setting.
Moreover, one must note that the overall strike values and 1st pitch strikes, are very different between human and cpu. Surely it depends both from approch at bat for me and cpu
These values will be reviewed within the setting of the sliders in order to obtain on average more homogeneous values

At the moment i write, the difficulty settled for pitching is All Star, while for batting is again between Rookie+ and Veteran.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 03:30 PM   #22
Rookie

The_Gryphon75's Arena

After a few adjustments within sliders I have begun testing again, here are the results after the first five test matches.
It would seem that things have improved.
At the end of 10 Test matches I can get a complete picture, and then, eventually publish sliders thus obtained.

Old 04-20-2016, 11:08 PM   #23
Rookie

I was wondering cuz my son is 7 and he was telling me beginner is too easy and rookie is too hard for him... Is there any sliders to adjust for beginner or even rookie

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Old 04-25-2016, 02:02 PM   #24
Rookie

The_Gryphon75's Arena

Well, my 10 test matches ended with the stats that give very specific directions.
It states that, of course, my style of play is definitely different from all others on the planet. But I was looking for a setting that allowed me to get the final values ​​as close to reality.
The difficulty of pitching reached with DD's is All Star definitely. While the value of hitting is also arrived at the threshold of Veteran + but ultimately remains Veteran so it will be.
The jpeg of the final values ​​after 10 games give very precise directions.
Since they are pending the OSFM V2 to start my franchise, I think a little 'test match with the new changes to the sliders are dutiful.
A few more matches, without giving me deadlines, scoring again the values ​​and then I'll start the franchise.
I played all the games with daily rosters, then somehow the games reflected the values ​​of the players who are taking in reality. A franchise at the end is nothing but go forward in the course of a season with alternations of form and status depending on the results achieved.
I therefore believe that the values ​​come out of this test matches may have a concrete value.
At the end, before starting the franchise, I will post my final set of sliders with final Game options.
At that point, anyone who wanted to experiment with these settings or take inspiration is welcome.

The circled values in red are those that reflect the actual values. Those circled in light blue instead are those subject to evaluation and modification of sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »