Home

Help with balance slider for realistic hitting.

This is a discussion on Help with balance slider for realistic hitting. within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2016, 06:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Help with balance slider for realistic hitting.

Hi guys...I have I few questions ... maybe somebody can help me. ...
I've been trying this year with the sliders because I've noted that this version is easier. ...
I've been playing setting down the timing.. and of course the power (too easy hit HR) and for the pitcher I've seted down the control. (All in HOF difficulty)

Anyway I've seen that it is still too easy to hit HR and too hard to get linedrives (I've already adjusted fielders speed) I win games because I hit a lot of HR but that makes the game not fun when you play a few games with same result.
I'd like to know how to get more balance between linedrives and fly balls...too much popops or hr.

In pitching I lost hope... it is too easy to strike out cpu... they put themselves in 2 strikes too quickly and the rest is history (of course when they want to tie the game they just hit just near the base line).

I can tolerate the cpu been mental ******** but would like to get a well and realistic balance hitting....

Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »