Home

Forme95 MoM Slider

This is a discussion on Forme95 MoM Slider within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2016, 02:42 PM   #33
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Forme95 MoM Slider

Streaming more games now. Finishing the Seattle series and then on to a 9 game road trip against Detroit, Minn, and Phillies.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)

Last edited by forme95; 08-19-2016 at 04:13 PM.
Old 08-19-2016, 04:51 PM   #34
MVP

forme95's Arena

@ Detroit series.

Game 1 Salazar vs Zimmerman

Game 2 Kluber vs Verlander Kluber pulled for stomach flu. Tomlin comes in to spot start.

Game 3 Carrasco vs Sanchez

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Last edited by forme95; 08-20-2016 at 12:39 PM.
Old 08-21-2016, 05:23 PM   #35
MVP

forme95's Arena

Here are the month of April stats for my Manage franchise. Team rankings and league leaders. I tried not to scroll to quick, but hey, that's what the pause button is for lol.

Watch live video from forme95 on www.twitch.tv

I had a decent month. I believe I finished April @ .500 My pitching staff was a lot hotter then my hitting was. Starting the last series though, it appears the hitting is starting to pick up. I'll post May's results when I get through each month. Feel free to offer any insight you see or observe that I may have missed. I compared them to MLB.com and it looked close numbers wise overall. I'll study it more over the next few days during free time.

Last edited by forme95; 08-22-2016 at 04:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 11:50 AM   #36
MVP

forme95's Arena

Half way through May, I am strongly considering a few changes. After looking at April stats and seeing how May is playing, here is what I am considering.

Both Hum and CPU are the same,
Contact to 6. Need to get a little higher batting avg and hoping they see a little better to make better quality hits.

Foul Freq to 4. Right now games are averaging around 18-20% I need that a little lower. Not much, just a touch.

Considering Hook to 6 or 7..... just to see if it lowers CG's any. I can look past it if I am satisfied with the overall of the game.

Fielder Run Speed down to 3 and Reaction to 5. I need to see a few more xbh.

I like the stats. They are really close to my happiness for realistic baseball. Afterall it IS a video game. It will never be realistic. They will never (at this time) be able to put in the human intangibles. Im ok with that. All I am looking for is fun, enjoyable, as realistic as possible baseball.

Last edited by forme95; 09-05-2016 at 04:01 PM.
Old 09-07-2016, 12:15 PM   #37
MVP

forme95's Arena

I did some test franchises with the adjusted settings and the common SIM to end of season showed pitcher's getting stronger as season went on. But from simming I like the adjustments enough to possibly implement the changes to my MoM. There is one final test I want to try first. I'm going to sim a season and play 3 selected games vs a strong, mediocre, and weak team and see how actual in play plays out before I pull the trigger.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Old 09-08-2016, 03:10 AM   #38
Rookie

CoachModer's Arena

What is your record? What results are you seeing?
Old 09-08-2016, 07:32 AM   #39
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachModer
What is your record? What results are you seeing?
I'm at May 20th. Getting ready to start the series @ Red Sox. I'm 8 games over .500 (24-16) and leading the division by 2.5 games. My batting average is about .248 and team era is sitting about 2.84. This is all off memory but pretty accurate.
My franchise April stats are posted a couple lines up. The last game I managed @ cinnci went 11 innings and ended 11-13 reds. So it was a real batters night. My average scoring is 4 to 6 runs a game. Pitching is a little dominate at times but the games are overall playing out well. I was broadcasting games, but since stopped. So far, I like how its playing out.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Last edited by forme95; 09-09-2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old 09-11-2016, 01:34 PM   #40
MVP

forme95's Arena

Re: A Perfect game!!

I just had a perfect game!!

Watch live video from on www.twitch.tv

Last edited by forme95; 09-11-2016 at 01:38 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »