Home

Armor & Sword & Marino's MLB The Show 17 Timed/Classic Simulation All-Star Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword & Marino's MLB The Show 17 Timed/Classic Simulation All-Star Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2018, 03:46 PM   #2633
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino's MLB The Show 17 Timed/Classic Simulation All-Star Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I absolutely love the new Phases UI. It will certainly make my 30 team franchises far easier to run and a lot less cumbersome.
Yeah, I thought you'd like that Home screen when I saw that. Really easy access for a 30 team controller to monitor the league and fix any craziness.
Old 03-17-2018, 08:55 PM   #2634
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino's MLB The Show 17 Timed/Classic Simulation All-Star Slider

Quote:
I am very pleased they did logic tuning. For me CPU AI is vital to a better franchise experience. Although I know it will never be what we would all want, it is nice to not have to fix some wonky BS all the time and hopefully with the lineup logic and minor league lineup tuning I won't. Injury management was also tuned. Huge. A lot of little under the hood improvements.

I absolutely love the new Phases UI. It will certainly make my 30 team franchises far easier to run and a lot less cumbersome.
What do these new phases do?
Old 03-19-2018, 05:10 AM   #2635
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quick question to anyone in here really, what's the general view on carry over vs starting from scratch? Given the differences in game play etc, is it worth letting go of the old save in favour of a clean slate and better experience, or do you just roll with it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Operation Sports mobile app

Pipe dream: a good cricket game! (still)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2018, 06:33 AM   #2636
Pro

Armour, will you be posting your slider set again this year? In the past, I don’t buy the game until I see your sliders.

Thanks
Old 03-19-2018, 09:29 AM   #2637

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgess
Armour, will you be posting your slider set again this year? In the past, I don’t buy the game until I see your sliders.

Thanks
I know that Armor and I will be planning on releasing a set. It usually takes us a few days of playing to get a base ready for release.
Old 03-19-2018, 11:34 AM   #2638
Pro

[quote=Marino;2049274397]I know that Armor and I will be planning on releasing a set. It usually takes us a few days of playing to get a base ready for release.[/QUOTE

YAY!!!
Old 03-19-2018, 12:11 PM   #2639
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Again a heads up to everyone.

The first V1.0 set will not be posted for several weeks after release. I can’t give anyone an ETA.

I will have the game on the 23rd but then I will on a 7 day cruise and totally unplugged.

Upon my return it will be The Show 18 every day.

I will be streaming test games from around the league in a test franchise using the stick SCEA rosters.

Marino and I loom forward to getting a great set out within a few weeks of release.

Just be patient. It won’t take a long time, but we want to make sure it is quality before we post.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 03-19-2018, 03:34 PM   #2640

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Again a heads up to everyone.

The first V1.0 set will not be posted for several weeks after release. I can’t give anyone an ETA.

I will have the game on the 23rd but then I will on a 7 day cruise and totally unplugged.

Upon my return it will be The Show 18 every day.

I will be streaming test games from around the league in a test franchise using the stick SCEA rosters.

Marino and I loom forward to getting a great set out within a few weeks of release.

Just be patient. It won’t take a long time, but we want to make sure it is quality before we post.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
And on top of that, I will be doing my testing through my fictional rosters franchise. So we will get a good base then release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »