Home

Here is how to FIX the "Too Many HOMERUNS" Tested over 35 games

This is a discussion on Here is how to FIX the "Too Many HOMERUNS" Tested over 35 games within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-13-2017, 01:20 AM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Here is how to FIX the "Too Many HOMERUNS" Tested over 35 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Raze... Any changes to the sliders? I'm gonna be starting my Franchise tomorrow.
Hey The Kid 24, no changes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2017, 01:31 AM   #66
Banned

I might be putting power up to 2 for both user and cpu. I have been testing it for 4 games so far and i hit 0 homeruns in the first 2 games, 3 homers in the 3rd game and 0 in the 4th. I had upped the power to 2 a few games ago and i had a game where i hit 5 homers in 1 games so that scared me away from putting power at 2. But i do remember the announcers saying something about the wind being very strong that game.

Im gonna test power at 2 for 20 games and then depending on the homerun results I will see if i should leave it at 2.
Old 04-14-2017, 07:52 PM   #67
Don Mattingly is God

bellz666's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeart2422
I might be putting power up to 2 for both user and cpu. I have been testing it for 4 games so far and i hit 0 homeruns in the first 2 games, 3 homers in the 3rd game and 0 in the 4th. I had upped the power to 2 a few games ago and i had a game where i hit 5 homers in 1 games so that scared me away from putting power at 2. But i do remember the announcers saying something about the wind being very strong that game.

Im gonna test power at 2 for 20 games and then depending on the homerun results I will see if i should leave it at 2.
Funny, Im in the same boat. Had 0 homers in 3 games, 3 in one game and 0 in my next two. Im also pumping up to 2.

XBox Live GT: cRPGeezus

Playstation Network: IrreverentGamer
Old 04-15-2017, 02:57 AM   #68
Rookie

Do double's exist ? im 12 games into my franchise and I have 4 doubles total in 12 games it's driving me nuts. i lead the leauge in HR'S and every thing else is a single does anyone have this issue or an idea how to fix it. Any comments are appreciated.
Old 04-15-2017, 05:57 AM   #69
Don Mattingly is God

bellz666's Arena

OVR: 13

I dont know how to fix it, though I'm having the opposite issue. I have played 7 games in my franchise and I have 11 doubles. I only have 4 HRs though and 3 came in 1 game. My other problem is the CPU is just not hitting me. Im on All-Star pitching, courtesy of the dynamic difficulty and I give up about a run a game and they swing through everything.

XBox Live GT: cRPGeezus

Playstation Network: IrreverentGamer
Old 04-15-2017, 11:10 AM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellz666
I dont know how to fix it, though I'm having the opposite issue. I have played 7 games in my franchise and I have 11 doubles. I only have 4 HRs though and 3 came in 1 game. My other problem is the CPU is just not hitting me. Im on All-Star pitching, courtesy of the dynamic difficulty and I give up about a run a game and they swing through everything.
I also had the same issue with pitching I pitch on HOF and dont get touched im the Mets which might have something to do with it but still but since I combined this slider set with Mike Lowe's set pitching while not hard per say its more difficult
Old 04-15-2017, 12:40 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellz666
Quote:
Originally Posted by callahan24
I also had the same issue with pitching I pitch on HOF and dont get touched im the Mets which might have something to do with it but still but since I combined this slider set with Mike Lowe's set pitching while not hard per say its more difficult

I used Mike Lowe's set as the base for my pitching sliders, also on HOF, but I gave the CPU a bit more bang and I am about mid league in HR's given up if you want to take a look at them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2017, 03:01 PM   #72
2021 NL Cy Young

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14
I used Mike Lowe's set as the base for my pitching sliders, also on HOF, but I gave the CPU a bit more bang and I am about mid league in HR's given up if you want to take a look at them.
Awesome, Im gonna give ur sliders a shot! Look good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Operation Sports mobile app
North Carolina Tar Heels Baseball
Wisconsin Badgers Football

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »