Home

Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2018, 05:09 PM   #1561
Pro

wisdom less13's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
How’s everybody’s strikeout numbers when pitching with these? I’m coming over from mike Lowe sliders and he has cpu timing at zero as armour has it at 5

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Mine have been on the lower side. I chalk it up to the low K ratings of Matz, Harvey, and whoever else was being sacrificed while Syndergaard has been out. It varies for me. I've had games with 3 Ks with deGrom, and I've had 12. I see in your other post, you're using the Indians. You should get quite a few with that filthy staff...

Franchise Mode Enthusiast.
Watch Me Suck at video games...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2018, 05:20 PM   #1562
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisdom less13
Mine have been on the lower side. I chalk it up to the low K ratings of Matz, Harvey, and whoever else was being sacrificed while Syndergaard has been out. It varies for me. I've had games with 3 Ks with deGrom, and I've had 12. I see in your other post, you're using the Indians. You should get quite a few with that filthy staff...

Since restarting my franchise with the Yankees I had a 10 K game with Severino, followed by a 9 K with Tanaka. Sebathia only managed 1 my next game followed by 6 from Cloudy Gray. Montgomery struck out 8 of the first 9 in my next game but he had to leave in the 5th because he was totally gassed. So the strikeouts are definitely there, it all depends on how you setup the cpu hitters. Pretty in line with what I’d expect though.

Old 05-23-2018, 05:34 PM   #1563
Pro

wisdom less13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherCreature
Since restarting my franchise with the Yankees I had a 10 K game with Severino, followed by a 9 K with Tanaka. Sebathia only managed 1 my next game followed by 6 from Cloudy Gray. Montgomery struck out 8 of the first 9 in my next game but he had to leave in the 5th because he was totally gassed. So the strikeouts are definitely there, it all depends on how you setup the cpu hitters. Pretty in line with what I’d expect though.

I agree with setting them up. I've made my fair share of mistakes with two strikes. That put a dent in my numbers, too...

Franchise Mode Enthusiast.
Watch Me Suck at video games...
Old 05-23-2018, 05:53 PM   #1564
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

Quote:

Nicely done
Old 05-23-2018, 07:30 PM   #1565
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

I’m also trying to get ahold of classic pitching. I was using analog and it was way too easy to pitch. I flirted with a shutout every game so I’m now giving classic a shot

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2018, 09:03 PM   #1566
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
How’s everybody’s strikeout numbers when pitching with these? I’m coming over from mike Lowe sliders and he has cpu timing at zero as armour has it at 5

With good K pitchers if you know how to set them up(good sound pitch sequencing) have good to great stuff that day you should have no issues striking out the CPU and getting swings and misses.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-23-2018, 10:52 PM   #1567
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Yankees game 93 live on Twitch now! 4 games until AS break!

Twitch.tv/seandown21

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Old 05-24-2018, 08:33 AM   #1568
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Yankees YR 2 at The Orioles Post Patch 1.10 streaming now.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »