Home

Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2018, 04:29 PM   #2145
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You'll probably be able to hit well with the Reds(especially versus righties) but pitching will be brutal. The rotation has no depth after Castillo (who himself is shaky at times) and the bullpen is not great either. Oh, and defensively....they're pretty iffy at most positions too. It won't be easy....

(All this coming from a Reds fan btw...)
Ha ha! Thanks for your input
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2018, 04:32 PM   #2146
Pro

Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Yeah. If you have a weak pitching staff and use my exact settings and user interface (Classic pitching and directional hitting) you will get lit up and lose like you should with the Reds.

Weak hitting teams will also be just that.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thanks for your input, Armour. I use you exact interface and sliders except for upping pitch speed to 6/7. Want a challenge but maybe not THAT much of a challenge that playing with the Reds might be

by the way - in my Yankees franchise Stanton hit for the cycle last night. First one ever got me!!!
Old 10-20-2018, 06:42 PM   #2147
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Hey Armor or anyone that can help. I’m struggling to find a setting for my hitting. I’m stuck between AS and HOF. At times it feels like AS is too easy and then I go to HOF and I can’t do anything at all lol. It is really frustrating. I either will pop it up, flyout, or strikeout. Any ideas I can change?

Old 10-20-2018, 06:45 PM   #2148
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Hey Armor or anyone that can help. I’m struggling to find a setting for my hitting. I’m stuck between AS and HOF. At times it feels like AS is too easy and then I go to HOF and I can’t do anything at all lol. It is really frustrating. I either will pop it up, flyout, or strikeout. Any ideas I can change?

Hit on HOF and lower pitch speed until you feel comfortable. Just dive in man and dont loom back.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-20-2018, 08:12 PM   #2149
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
Hit on HOF and lower pitch speed until you feel comfortable. Just dive in man and dont loom back.

Alright! I’ll give that a shot. Thank you!

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Old 10-20-2018, 08:18 PM   #2150
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Alright! I’ll give that a shot. Thank you!

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Try it at 4 and 4. That's what I did when I first moved up and it worked. Now I'm mashing with the same thing armor uses.

Old 10-22-2018, 01:49 AM   #2151
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Finally started a Brewers franchise and beat San Diego 4-3. First inning Chase Anderson gave up a run and 3 hits but settled down breaking a finger nail in the 5th. I had them completely beat after that until the 9th when Jeffress let two guys, then Hader came on, got a double play, and then Myers homered to make it 4-3. I realized Hader only throws 94 on his heater in this roster so ill fix his ratings a bit (only an 88 ovr) and then i should be good to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2018, 08:23 PM   #2152
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
Try it at 4 and 4. That's what I did when I first moved up and it worked. Now I'm mashing with the same thing armor uses.

Definitely worked! Started up a Twins franchise and just went with it. Got myself at 5/6 pitch speeds. Been fun! Had some nail bitters, blowouts, shootouts, been awesome! Thanks for the help.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »