Home

Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2018, 08:28 PM   #2153
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Definitely worked! Started up a Twins franchise and just went with it. Got myself at 5/6 pitch speeds. Been fun! Had some nail bitters, blowouts, shootouts, been awesome! Thanks for the help.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
No problem. Enjoy man this game is so damn fun and hitting on HOF is a good challenge and very realistic.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-23-2018, 03:12 PM   #2154
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
No problem. Enjoy man this game is so damn fun and hitting on HOF is a good challenge and very realistic.

By far the best sports game I've played in a long time and I wasn't a huge baseball fan before this year too. I'm absolutely hooked on this game and the sport as a whole!
NBA: New York Knicks
NCAA: Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

Follow my NCAA Football 22 Dynasty Here!
Old 10-23-2018, 09:33 PM   #2155
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersd26
By far the best sports game I've played in a long time and I wasn't a huge baseball fan before this year too. I'm absolutely hooked on this game and the sport as a whole!
This game is so great that I'm wondering why we should buy the show next year. I could play this game for a few years.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2018, 03:04 AM   #2156
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersd26

The same happened to me actually. I am from Germany so Baseball is not quite famous around here.
Since buying this game in May I am absolutely hooked on this game as well and actually started playing in a baseball team in my city.
Never played a better sports game. I have so much fun. Playing every at bat and every pitch is a real grind but after 123 games it still motivates me as hell.

A few games ago I had my first no-hitter and the next game they got 4 hits and 5 runs of me in just the 1st inning.
You gotta love this variety!!!
Old 10-25-2018, 04:47 AM   #2157
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Man this game is incredible. It’s holding me over until Red Dead drops for me tomorrow night at 9 PM. The variety to this game and realism is insane. One game I’m getting my butt kicked and can’t do anything at all and then next game it is a pitching duel and I’m losing 0-2 bottom 9th with two guys on base, two outs and all hope is lost and then I hit a walk off 3 man shot to win it! Love it this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-25-2018, 10:49 AM   #2158
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Took a short break from mlb the show when 2k19 came out but I'll be back at it soon! This thread always get me hyped for some baseball!

~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 10-25-2018, 11:03 AM   #2159
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Yankees One Game Away From The Fall Classic As They Take 3-2 Series Lead Over The Tribe With A 5-2 Triumph At Yankee Stadium
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-25-2018, 02:26 PM   #2160
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
This game is so great that I'm wondering why we should buy the show next year. I could play this game for a few years.

I thought I was at the point after 17...but 18 improved all the faults of 17.

Being as it may....I am so highly satisfied with 18's gameplay this very well may be the year I do not get 19 on release.....and wait till the holidays to pick up 19 and transfer my franchise files. I have so many amazing rosters I want to play through with 18.

I know I said it last year.....but unless I see something that is OMG with franchise mode for 19......I will be sticking with 18 long into 19's cycle and get it much much later. It is that fantastic.

So speaking of other franchises, I am going to finish out year 2 here with the Yankees over the next week. Then I will play in order:

The Matheny Manifesto Year 3

The Quest For Donny Baseball Year 3

Then decisions on some classic season replays. Tossing around 1990, 1992, 1985, 1997, 1998, 1995, so many to choose from LOL. Hence why I can keep going with this years game for some time. I have classic seasons from 2017 as well like 1981, 2007, Bacon's Fictional Franchise. So many to use.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »