Home

Mike Lowe MLB The Show '18 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe MLB The Show '18 Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 08-15-2018, 11:47 PM   #665
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Mike Lowe MLB The Show '18 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge
So I just started my franchise with these sliders a few days ago and I'm loving them so far, except for the fact that I'm hitting several balls square on and hard, but it seems like they're ALWAYS at guys in key situations with guys on base. I think last game I hit 4 line drives and they were all at infielders to turn an easy double play each time. That's not even counting line drives that I've hit to the outfield, also, that are conveniently always at a guy that they barely have to move two steps to catch. I get that's going to happen a few times a game, but with me it seems like it's a regular occurrence. Is there any solution for this? Great sliders, again!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Just keep going. It will balance out and you will start finding the gaps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2018, 11:30 PM   #666
Pro

OVR: 3

I'm wondering if anyone else has run into the issues I've noticed with outfielders being awful at fielding. I've noticed several cases of outfielders letting balls get past them and roll all the way to the wall, essentially playing what should be singles into extra base hits that. In one game I played today, a ball down the line literally rolled right underneath Aaron Judge's glove and became a triple, and in a few games I've played this year the CPU will dive for a ball and totally miss with the ball getting past them. The second example I gave you'll see happen from time to time in real life, but I've noticed it happening way more than it seemingly should early in my season so far. Maybe outfielders fielding should be bumped up by one?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-24-2018, 04:11 PM   #667
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

OVR: 0

I have had some poor angles from OF time to time but I did not see it as an obvious slider issue.

I just want to thanks again for the work on these sliders it is such a great game when you do your offline every picthes every games. Really a big sincere thank you.

"Sad to say but trades in madden leagues come down to who can take the most advantage of the dumbest users" Jack Wallace
Old 08-24-2018, 04:58 PM   #668
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Hey guys, not really checking OS much. Thanks for the kind words! I'll be on Twitter @MikeLowe47
Old 08-30-2018, 04:38 PM   #669
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

Something feels weird with directional hitting.

I don't feel that I'm rewarding like I supposed to be, especially with the perfect timing. The amount of weak groundball that I made when a ball is right down the middle is kinda ridiculous.

It would not be a problem but the CPU has always the perfect contact with the perfect timing. I dunno what to think about that.
Old 09-01-2018, 07:36 PM   #670
Rookie

muaaahh's Arena

Hey guys, rookie question here, sorry.

Can someone tell me if this slider also influence on CPU games or just the ones I actually play with my team?

I am looking for a fix to CPU controlled teams/games that has EIGHT HRs and other bizarre statistics....

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-13-2018, 08:57 AM   #671
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by muaaahh
Hey guys, rookie question here, sorry.

Can someone tell me if this slider also influence on CPU games or just the ones I actually play with my team?

I am looking for a fix to CPU controlled teams/games that has EIGHT HRs and other bizarre statistics....

Thanks in advance!

I’m pretty sure bro

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2018, 11:26 PM   #672
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

Quick question i am at 60 games played in my ironman season and i really enjoy these sliders

My only single identified issue is with of arm strength. I am thinking increasing it by 1 because i feel it a bit under valued

Anyone else having that problem?

"Sad to say but trades in madden leagues come down to who can take the most advantage of the dumbest users" Jack Wallace

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »