Home

Lack of Injuries in Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Lack of Injuries in Franchise Mode within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2018, 11:09 AM   #41
Rookie

billyo's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Lack of Injuries in Franchise Mode

I have my slider on 8 and have seven players (Twins) and six Braves on the DL. About half of these injuries are 1-2 months with fractured bones and knee injuries. At one time I had to raid the free agent market for a cheap position player to stock my AA team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2018, 01:37 PM   #42
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyo
I have my slider on 8 and have seven players (Twins) and six Braves on the DL. About half of these injuries are 1-2 months with fractured bones and knee injuries. At one time I had to raid the free agent market for a cheap position player to stock my AA team.
How many were in game injuries. Sim injuries have never been the problem.
Old 08-15-2018, 11:02 AM   #43
MVP

TripleCrown's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyo
I'm back to 7..played first 2 months of Franchise at 9, then 8. Number of in game injuries were on spot with IRL I think but the only problem I found is mostly all injuries were results from using the jump/slide button on defense.

Maybe I should give it a try again at 8, my in-game injuries pretty low since then.
Old 08-21-2018, 12:36 PM   #44
Rookie

shawn306's Arena

I am two months into my Yankee franchise (MoM) and I have yet to see a Yankee get injured during the game. I have some guys in the minors go down but not one either pre-game or during the game.

I see plenty of injuries with guys in games that are simmed with the slider setting at 8. Just done when I actually playing a game in MoM.
Old 09-15-2018, 06:42 AM   #45
MVP

RogerDodger's Arena

Alex Wood was just hit on the leg during the fifth inning of my game and he was taken out with a shin injury. He’ll miss a few days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2018, 11:16 AM   #46
MVP

I just finished a season in manage mode playing every game and I had zero in game injuries on default sliders. I hate adjusting sliders but I guess since apparently this won't be patched I'll bump the injury slider.

In previous editions of the show this was not a problem.
Old 10-29-2018, 01:19 AM   #47
Rookie

It doesn't matter what the injury slider is set to if you're doing manage mode. I've played every game for two full seasons with the slider at 10 and not had one in-game injury. It's definitely a manage mode issue because if I play the games, I get injuries.
Old 01-14-2019, 03:09 PM   #48
Rookie

ECUoak's Arena

I’m 1 month into my second season and I’ve yet to have an injury. I’m using default sliders.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »