Home

Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
The Best Sports Game of 2019: MLB The Show 19
The Best Franchise Mode of 2019: NBA 2K20's MyLeague
Worst Trend in Sports Games in 2019: Single-Player Modes Getting Shafted
Does the XFL interest you at all? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2019, 01:29 PM   #17
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Exactly that. I am also working on my audio settings (I use Sony Gold headphones with the Sony MLB 19 app DL into the headphones) as I load in SOTS over the course of the next several weeks.



Audio this year is simply the best ever. I am blown away. I am also using less cheers and yells because they have added so much around the league in terms of crowd chatter and organs. The ballparks are so alive now. And crowd reactions and swells are so on point!!!



Amazing job to your team SteveSDS


Ok thanks. Are you experiencing any framerate issues? I have been a little but nothing major or game breaking...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MDgolf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 01:49 PM   #18
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Josh Donaldson, Ender Inciarte, Ian Anderson to Angels for Trout, and Jamai Jones to Braves...
Does that sound fair to you guys?

Sent from my VS986 using Operation Sports mobile app
georgiapackees is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 02:09 PM   #19
Rookie
 
dolphindad50's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Thanks for doing this every year. I know it must take a ton of your time.
dolphindad50 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 02:19 PM   #20
The Lama
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 14,564
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiapackees
Josh Donaldson, Ender Inciarte, Ian Anderson to Angels for Trout, and Jamai Jones to Braves...
Does that sound fair to you guys?

Sent from my VS986 using Operation Sports mobile app
Honestly......it will take a massive haul to get a Mike Trout.

Acuna, Inciarte and Albies for Trout.

You are talking about Micky Mantle man. Make it happen. Draft well and sign some key free agents and build around Trout.

For example....I traded in my Yankees Franchise this past off-season:

Stanton
Didi
Ohtani (not MLB 18 Ohtnai but still an A potential pitcher and B hitter)

for

Harper
Trea Turner


Totally balanced trade.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 19
The Quest For Donny Baseball 1987 Yankees Year 1 (20-12)
Super Blood Hockey


Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 02:20 PM   #21
The Lama
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 14,564
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphindad50
Thanks for doing this every year. I know it must take a ton of your time.
It is my absolute pleasure man.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 19
The Quest For Donny Baseball 1987 Yankees Year 1 (20-12)
Super Blood Hockey


Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2019, 02:21 PM   #22
The Lama
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 14,564
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
Ok thanks. Are you experiencing any framerate issues? I have been a little but nothing major or game breaking...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have not at all. The game looks incredibly sharp and upgraded even from 18....just beautiful.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 19
The Quest For Donny Baseball 1987 Yankees Year 1 (20-12)
Super Blood Hockey


Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 02:35 PM   #23
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Honestly......it will take a massive haul to get a Mike Trout.

Acuna, Inciarte and Albies for Trout.

You are talking about Micky Mantle man. Make it happen. Draft well and sign some key free agents and build around Trout.

For example....I traded in my Yankees Franchise this past off-season:

Stanton
Didi
Ohtani (not MLB 18 Ohtnai but still an A potential pitcher and B hitter)

for

Harper
Trea Turner


Totally balanced trade.
I was just checking viability before going through with it. That's what they will take, and I'm not willing to part with Acuna.

Sent from my VS986 using Operation Sports mobile app
georgiapackees is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 02:46 PM   #24
The Lama
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 14,564
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 19 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiapackees
I was just checking viability before going through with it. That's what they will take, and I'm not willing to part with Acuna.

Sent from my VS986 using Operation Sports mobile app


I would for Trout in a NY minute.


Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 19
The Quest For Donny Baseball 1987 Yankees Year 1 (20-12)
Super Blood Hockey


Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 PM.

Top -