Home

MLB ON FOX: 2019 All-Star Directional Hitting & All-Star Classic Pitching Sliders

This is a discussion on MLB ON FOX: 2019 All-Star Directional Hitting & All-Star Classic Pitching Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2019, 05:07 AM   #1
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB ON FOX: 2019 All-Star Directional Hitting & All-Star Classic Pitching Sliders

No longer needed.

Last edited by Houston; 05-25-2022 at 03:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2019, 05:14 AM   #2
MVP

Houston's Arena

Re: MLB ON FOX: 2019 All-Star Directional Hitting & All-Star Classic Pitching Sliders

I wanted to say most of the credit go to our own OS Nomo17k for every year getting tons of time in to get the game to play extremely close to MLB averages. Now keep in mind his STA-BASED SLIDER work is for CPU VS. CPU games.

You can find his work here. https://forums.operationsports.com/f...l-edition.html

I made my own adjustments to his 5.27 version and plan on testing it for CPU VS.CPU and HUM VS. HUM games.

So with that being said thank you Nomo17k for all that you have done. I will be posting images, streaming links and stats from games being tested. Please share your games and thoughts if you choose to use the setup and sliders provided.

The game has changes so much in the fielding areas, hitting, outfield reaction etc. This is a good starting point as I want the sliders to mimic as close to real life 2019 as we can get them so some adjusting might need to be done. As always please test 10-20 games before freaking out.
Old 04-02-2019, 05:30 AM   #3
MVP

Houston's Arena

Re: MLB ON FOX: 2019 All-Star Directional Hitting & All-Star Classic Pitching Sliders

Here is MARINERS @ OAKLAND for March 20th games since we cant play it in Tokyo I chose the only dome I could find and chose old Minnesota park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Lj...ature=youtu.be

This is not the real 25 man opening day just using default and trying to use the correct SP and lineup for each game as much as it will allow right now.

* The stream cut off in the bottom of the 5th, but I made a part 2 stream and I will post link here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XAyo_uz_P4

I will post screenshots of the game once it's over. This is game one of maybe 20 games testing these sliders before we decide on what needs to be changed.

EDIT: Oh yeah I will post which ones were CPU VS CPU games and when I played the CPU to compare.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:01 AM   #4
MVP

Houston's Arena

Here are some screenshots MARINERS @ ATHLETICS to kick off the franchise of testing 20 games or more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MARNERS PITCHING LINE.jpg (106.8 KB, 881 views)
File Type: jpg OAKLAND PITCHING LINE.jpg (112.6 KB, 878 views)
File Type: jpg MARINERS BOX SCORE.jpg (116.6 KB, 878 views)
File Type: jpg OAKLAND BOX SCORE.jpg (115.2 KB, 879 views)
File Type: jpg POST GAME STATS.jpg (160.2 KB, 872 views)
Old 04-03-2019, 02:57 PM   #5
Banned

Jaysguy44's Arena

Are these sliders for the casual players? Seems high for all star.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2019, 03:10 PM   #6
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysguy44
Are these sliders for the casual players? Seems high for all star.

Yes anyone can pick these and play. I suggest trying 5-10 games without any changes and set everything for the most part how I have posted.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:55 PM   #7
Banned

Jaysguy44's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Yes anyone can pick these and play. I suggest trying 5-10 games without any changes and set everything for the most part how I have posted.
Well I can't really use these sliders as it will be too easy, I'm playing on legend both hitting and pitching with lower settings for sliders.

Old 04-03-2019, 06:01 PM   #8
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysguy44
Well I can't really use these sliders as it will be too easy, I'm playing on legend both hitting and pitching with lower settings for sliders.

Doesn't hurt to try them don't let the numbers fool u.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by Houston; 04-04-2019 at 03:14 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »