Home

FenwayMac 2019 Pure Legend Sliders Meter/Zone

This is a discussion on FenwayMac 2019 Pure Legend Sliders Meter/Zone within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2019, 03:52 PM   #57
Rookie

markor's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FenwayMac 2019 Pure Legend Sliders Meter/Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Heavily considering bumping Cpu power back to 7. They aren’t much of a threat to me at all at the moment!
How are your human HRs at power 4? I’m thinking human power 5 CPU 7 the rest as per OP.
Old 05-20-2019, 06:28 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by markor
How are your human HRs at power 4? I’m thinking human power 5 CPU 7 the rest as per OP.
I have actually bumped mine up to 5 for the last five games or so. I have definitely seen an uptick in doubles but not necessarily home runs, and certainly not more no-doubters. I may actually move it back down. It would Ben interesting to hear your experience.
Old 05-22-2019, 06:48 PM   #59
Rookie

markor's Arena

How are your cpu foul numbers? I feel like the cpu fouls tough pitches too easy. Maybe take it down to 3?
Old 05-23-2019, 02:32 PM   #60
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by markor
How are your cpu foul numbers? I feel like the cpu fouls tough pitches too easy. Maybe take it down to 3?
Yeah, I would probably say so. I am at the 40-game mark so this would be a good time for me to plug it in as well. Right now FB for CPU is about 5% high. I’ll give it a go and see if it drops much.
Old 05-26-2019, 07:50 PM   #61
Pro

Hey all. I am still cruising right along with my AL Red Sox season. It has been a pretty crazy season due to continually change to my batting routine. I really love zone hitting because I feel more in control of the outcome, except I had been feeling that my hitting approach varies wildly from hitter to hitter and pitch to pitch. As such, I have spent a good majority of my time the last couple weeks just hitting the lab and trying to figure out if I have muscle-memory. Turns out I MIGHT.

Between a more consistent approach as well as much better plate discipline, games are feeling really fun again, and I dropped the last one to Houston, I was smashing lefty-on-lefty and feel I am continually improving in ball placement. small steps. I also ended a 23 (!) game hitting streak by Lance Bregman, so that felt great as well.

I am almost caught up with my AL season and then I intend to match game to game with real life Red Sox schedule for the rest of the year.

However, I do intend to start up an NL season to pass time in-between games. This will be a season I play less frequently, but will pick up the pace for winter ball to keep sharp. I plan on charting all of my stats on googledocs, just like I am doing now.

I am looking for some suggestions for a fun NL team experience. I had a blast last season with the Pirates and it is awfully tempting to choose them again, but I also am a little curious about the Braves roster. I pretty much dislike Bryce Harper so Philly is out, although an AL East rival might be fun? Central is also a fun division...hmm, thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2019, 07:56 PM   #62
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwayMac
Hey all. I am still cruising right along with my AL Red Sox season. It has been a pretty crazy season due to continually change to my batting routine. I really love zone hitting because I feel more in control of the outcome, except I had been feeling that my hitting approach varies wildly from hitter to hitter and pitch to pitch. As such, I have spent a good majority of my time the last couple weeks just hitting the lab and trying to figure out if I have muscle-memory. Turns out I MIGHT.

Between a more consistent approach as well as much better plate discipline, games are feeling really fun again, and I dropped the last one to Houston, I was smashing lefty-on-lefty and feel I am continually improving in ball placement. small steps. I also ended a 23 (!) game hitting streak by Lance Bregman, so that felt great as well.

I am almost caught up with my AL season and then I intend to match game to game with real life Red Sox schedule for the rest of the year.

However, I do intend to start up an NL season to pass time in-between games. This will be a season I play less frequently, but will pick up the pace for winter ball to keep sharp. I plan on charting all of my stats on googledocs, just like I am doing now.

I am looking for some suggestions for a fun NL team experience. I had a blast last season with the Pirates and it is awfully tempting to choose them again, but I also am a little curious about the Braves roster. I pretty much dislike Bryce Harper so Philly is out, although an AL East rival might be fun? Central is also a fun division...hmm, thoughts?

Funny thing is before I read you were thinking about the Braves that’s exactly who I was about to recommend. I always do Cleveland but I’ve actually enjoyed the Braves more than Indians. They’re just overall a FUN team to use. Think about it, ACUNA, albies, Donaldson, freeman, Markakis hits well, Swanson, Austin Riley Camargo (love Camargo) and even Pache coming up soon. I haven’t even mentioned Inciarte who has contact in the 80s with an elite glove.

Pitching wise is even more fun. I signed Kimbrel, Touki Toussaint who I moved to a reliever to get more playing time. Traded Gausman so now my rotation is Foltynewicz, Teheran, fried, soroka, Newcomb.

Typically I hate being a really good team other than Cleveland but the Braves were an exception because of their division. Furthest thing from being easy. Prospects galore too so even using minor league teams are fun and you get to play in a brand new ballpark. HIGHLY RECOMMEND BRAVES FRANCHISE

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-02-2019, 05:17 PM   #63
Pro

12 games of CPU foul frequency set to 3...with a rate of 18.25%. This is down about 1.75% from setting at 4. Going to drop to 2 for the next 10 and see how it looks.

Overall really happy with all CPU numbers (except walks). Solid performance through the first third of the season.
Old 06-04-2019, 10:25 PM   #64
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I’m really getting killed with HR against me. Seems like everything is hit REALLY hard. Still plugging away tho! Still winning quite a bit too

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »