Home

Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2020, 07:49 AM   #41
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

My favorite thread!

Played my first game of my carry over last night, saw a couple of wonky things but overall the game looks amazing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2020, 09:52 AM   #42
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcar0725
My favorite thread!

Played my first game of my carry over last night, saw a couple of wonky things but overall the game looks amazing.
There are alot of commentary bugs and stat bugs in franchise right now. But the gameplay is absolutely beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-14-2020, 09:57 AM   #43
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
There are alot of commentary bugs and stat bugs in franchise right now. But the gameplay is absolutely beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Yeah those will get cleaned up I'm sure.
Old 03-14-2020, 12:02 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 6

Way too many HRs. I am playing HOF with Armor's modifications. I am using 10 speed though.
Old 03-14-2020, 01:58 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 4

Wow what a crazy first game I had. Won 6-5 as the Jay's over the RedSox in walk off fashion. It was a story of two games. I had nothing going for me while Sale was in the mound. He struck me out 13 times, but in the 7th I was able to string together some hits and get a 3 run bomb. The red Sox offense was really strong and they constantly threatened. Was down 5-4 going into the 9th but I was able to single around to tie the game up and then with two outs, I hit a trailing liner to CF, and their CFer full sprinted at it, had a great dive, and it went in and out of his dive for the walk off. That was incredible. So far, changes to fielding seem great
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2020, 02:55 PM   #46
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
2017 New York Yankees Year 4 (2020)

The New York Yankees are set to open Spring Training soon. We will bring you a full off-season update, rosters moves and our 40 man roster as we head into year 4. The Yankees were taken out in the ALCS in game 7 in year 3 vs the Houston Astros. It was a bittersweet end to a very good season. The Astros would then lose to the L.A. Dodgers in game 7 of their World Series match-up.

I am excited to bring you year 4 of this Yankees franchise that we began on The Show 17. We play every pitch of every inning on this bad boy!! We also stream games as often as we can. So join me for some fun on twitch as well!!

Year 1 - Lost game 5 of ALDS vs Seattle Mariners (Dodgers W.S. Champs)
Year 2 - Won World Series in 6 games over L.A. Dodgers
Year 3 - Lost in game 7 of ALCS vs The Houston Astros (Dodgers W.S. Champs)
Year 4 - ????

hey armor I was wondering if I wanted to start a 2015 or 2017 franchise what roster would I use and how do you do the draft like for the draft do you chsnge the fake players name to the real name? becsuse i would like to keepit as real as possiblre if it id even possible could you explain to me if i csn even do it

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 03-14-2020, 04:02 PM   #47
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

I have a question. I have heard people in the general threads complain that the minor league players only have one option and that there are a lot of prospect trades in April. Someone said that doesn’t happen if you use 19 rosters. Right now I am using Monkey’s updated 2020 roster on MLB 19. How do I use a saved 19 roster on 20? Am I able to load the roster like usual or do I have to carry over a season?
Old 03-14-2020, 04:15 PM   #48
Rookie

Guys im having tons of trouble with this Directional doesnt seem right everything im on says good good just a ground balls or fly out or early. plus tons of double plays. i feel like they worked on this game more on zone hitting and forgot about directional hitting

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »