Home

MoM Slider Adjustment

This is a discussion on MoM Slider Adjustment within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
EA Sports PGA Tour Release Date and Details Unveiled
What Are Your Thoughts on Madden's Franchise Mode as We Head Towards Madden 24?
When Do You Get 'Rosteritis' in Your Franchise Mode?

Old 05-30-2022, 03:25 PM   #1
Rookie

shawn306's Arena

OVR: 0
MoM Slider Adjustment

I am about 21 games into my franchise with all sliders on default except for contact which I raised to 6. Looking at my numbers the one that really stands out is there have been 21 complete games just in April and 44 shutouts.

So what I am thinking is dropping pitcher control down to 4 and either leaving contact at 6 or maybe dropping it to 5.

What kind of sliders are you guys using for MoM ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2022, 04:15 PM   #2
MVP

Sk-eeter_B's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MoM Slider Adjustment

Drop SP stamina to 0 and manager hook to 7 for simulated games. Brings CGs to more realistic amount.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwK...FogGcUlqoCYDTg
Old 05-31-2022, 09:05 AM   #3
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MoM Slider Adjustment

Im finishing spring (5 games left) using all default except wind 4, played injury 8, sim injury 6. SDS roster 4/29, AS. I will stream my end of spring numbers when I get there this week hopefully. I know spring and regular season are totally different.

Games are playing good. Also seeing alot of shutouts. 3 of my 5 first games had back to back to back shutouts. Ive thought of raising control, consistency, and contact to 6. Im seeing a lot of HBP and (with the last patch) a lot more way off the plate swing and miss. Guys with high vision and discipline chasing pitches they really shouldnt be. Im hoping 6 control and consistency will keep more pitches off the center of the plate.
I just dont know if I want to make adjustments based off of spring.

It will be hard to curve the complete games and shutouts. Those are hard coded in programming.
It's a video game! It can't portray real life elements, chemistry or emotions. It doesnt see changing eye levels, today's baseball, strategies, how long an O-line has been together, QB to WR timing, It sees programming. Thats it! 1's and 0's. Just have fun and play :)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »