Home

Manual Injuries - PS5

This is a discussion on Manual Injuries - PS5 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2022, 06:56 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Manual Injuries - PS5

HI Guys,

I just picked up the Show and am looking at starting a franchise, how do i make it so i have as close to the 26 man roster as possible with injuries?

I cant seem to find it anywhere, haven't played the Show in like 4 years so sorry for the dumb question.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2022, 12:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Manual Injuries - PS5

When I started my franchise in June I also wanted to start my season with some of the real injuries. I made sure to adjust my settings so that I could add manual injuries for all teams. Then I went to the FanGraphs injury tracker and went through each team to find the players who were out for the season at the start of the season. I put those players on the 60-day IL and put the highest amount of days down. On that same FanGraphs page, you can also filter the list to show the day in which a player went down with an injury and was placed on the IL. In my franchise, I'd check the injury list for the date I was on and manually added the players that were injured on that day.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:00 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylo36
When I started my franchise in June I also wanted to start my season with some of the real injuries. I made sure to adjust my settings so that I could add manual injuries for all teams. Then I went to the FanGraphs injury tracker and went through each team to find the players who were out for the season at the start of the season. I put those players on the 60-day IL and put the highest amount of days down. On that same FanGraphs page, you can also filter the list to show the day in which a player went down with an injury and was placed on the IL. In my franchise, I'd check the injury list for the date I was on and manually added the players that were injured on that day.

How did you adjust it so you could manually injure guys? That’s what I’m having trouble with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2022, 08:37 AM   #4
It Appears I Blue Myself

CBoller1331's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
How did you adjust it so you could manually injure guys? That’s what I’m having trouble with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Under gameplay settings hit R1/L1 to tab over to "General" (off the top of my head I believe the categories are "hitting", "pitching", "fielding" and "general"). Then hit R2 to switch to the advanced settings. There you will be able to see other settings including injuries which you can switch "on", "off" or "manual" (which is the one you want).

From there you can manually injure players from the Injured List (hit R1 to tab over to all players). Just remember to set injuries back to on after you manually injure the guys you want

Thanks Peyton. #18

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »