Home

Rogers Cente

This is a discussion on Rogers Cente within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2023, 10:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Rogers Cente

This is one of the stadiums that needs an over haul. It doesn't look anything like the actual stadium looks like now. The now have set as in an around the bullpens. The walls look fine but the set as are still all back to where they were before the renovations
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2023, 03:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Rogers Cente

I'm pretty sure this is one of those things we'll have to deal with until MLB 2024. In the past, whenever there were new stadiums or big upgrades, the first year was usually not completely accurate. Examples were Marlins Park with wrong OF wall colors or the Omni hotel facing the wrong direction at Suntrust/Truist Park's first year.
Old 04-15-2023, 03:20 PM   #3
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
I'm pretty sure this is one of those things we'll have to deal with until MLB 2024. In the past, whenever there were new stadiums or big upgrades, the first year was usually not completely accurate. Examples were Marlins Park with wrong OF wall colors or the Omni hotel facing the wrong direction at Suntrust/Truist Park's first year.
Probably, yeah. Reminds me of in-game Wrigley being a little inaccurate years ago when they were first starting their renovations too.

At most I could see them updating the Toronto bullpens because that's still kind of an 'on the field' thing where it might get some priority, but I would guess there's almost no chance they update the new fan sections in the crowd or anything like that for 23.
Old 04-15-2023, 04:14 PM   #4
MVP

Jeffrey Smith's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito

Problem with this is that the Jays have even more renovations scheduled for next offseason. I know that they are changing the seating down left and right field. Not sure what else will be changed.

So it’s going to be 2025 before we get an accurate Rogers Centre at the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NBA: TORONTO RAPTORS
Old 04-15-2023, 06:23 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 20

I was just getting ready to start my franchise with them. So that sucks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2023, 09:30 PM   #6
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

The outfield wall was changed…..that was a pretty important one to get atleast vs seating or something else that’s just cosmetic.
Old 04-17-2023, 05:24 PM   #7

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
The outfield wall was changed…..that was a pretty important one to get atleast vs seating or something else that’s just cosmetic.
That's what I was thinking.

IF they patch in other changes later this season like they did the Os, that should be an easier thing to patch vs changing field dimensions after release.

They can edit scoreboard sizes and things like that through patches, so I'd imagine they'd be able to change things like an elevated bullpen or patios which are nothing but cosmetic changes and have no impact on actual gameplay.
Old 04-18-2023, 12:40 AM   #8
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

Speaking of Rogers Centre, am I the only one that finds it odd that their line for a HR is blue instead of yellow? I'm not sure how I feel about it. I do like the new dimensions though.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »