Home

MLB 14 The Show Exclusive Screenshot (PS4) - Matt Carpenter

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Exclusive Screenshot (PS4) - Matt Carpenter within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2014, 02:28 PM   #73
Rookie

v2micca's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 14 The Show Exclusive Screenshot (PS4) - Matt Carpenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaw913
Maybe because it's 2-3 months away? Video will be released when it's ready. There's still a ton of development going on right now.
2-3 months? In a standard development cycle on a title of this scale that is bugstomp and polish territory. The feature list has been locked and Sony has been more than willing to show game video at their own press events. I just question why they aren't releasing more video of the PS4 version of the game to the public as this is the optimal time to begin building buzz towards its May release.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:35 PM   #74
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2micca
2-3 months? In a standard development cycle on a title of this scale that is bugstomp and polish territory. The feature list has been locked and Sony has been more than willing to show game video at their own press events. I just question why they aren't releasing more video of the PS4 version of the game to the public as this is the optimal time to begin building buzz towards its May release.
They've hardly showed the PS4 version off at events it mostly been the PS3. PSNation said when he went to the Sony event a few weeks ago he only saw like 3 minutes worth of PS4 footage. Very possible we wont see any PS4 footage til April.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:40 PM   #75
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
They've hardly showed the PS4 version off at events it mostly been the PS3. PSNation said when he went to the Sony event a few weeks ago he only saw like 3 minutes worth of PS4 footage. Very possible we wont see any PS4 footage til April.
Great things come to those who wait!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2014, 01:08 AM   #76
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2micca
This is true. However, there have been several posts on here pointing to some pretty major changes still happening (lighting edits, features being tweaked). It still has some work. The PS4 works differently than before and I believe it is much easier to work with. From a business standpoint you don't want to show your product off until you feel it is ready.

Believe me, I am as ready as you are. But the video will come in due time. I'm just excited to see how fluid it is in motion. To be honest, MLB 13 still impresses me.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:53 AM   #77
Rookie

At Least Release Some Stadium Pictures But Please No More Fenway Park.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:21 PM   #78
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy™
At Least Release Some Stadium Pictures But Please No More Fenway Park.
They tend to show the two champion teams more often than others, especially the winning WS team.

That, and they're probably still working on Busch Stadium with the new BP Village being added in left-center field so they won't show anything there yet.

We'll definitely have to give it time. This was just a tease.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-22-2014, 06:35 PM   #79
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

Looks good to me. Just having more animation will go a long way!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »