Home

MLB 14 The Show: Wrapping Up Yesterday

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show: Wrapping Up Yesterday within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2014, 02:07 PM   #9
Rookie

mosdef328's Arena

OVR: 0
This will be my first year ever playing The Show, I am a 360 convert. This game more then any other is the reason I bought a PS4. All of this news has me really excited.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:41 PM   #10
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

Re: MLB 14 The Show: Wrapping Up Yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
DD is their version of Ultimate Team and as long as people continue to purchase training points for their team etc its not going anywhere
As it shouldn't, more so for their sake. Those kinds of modes serve as a purpose or else most sports games wouldn't have them. However other sports tittles also have create a team for franchise/season, and they don't seem to mind. Then again maybe SCEA believes theyre ahead of the curve and who can blame them really. Just sucks when Money conquers all (fun in this case)
Old 02-14-2014, 04:39 PM   #11
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10

I have never understood what is so fun about creating a team (Dimaond Dynasty).. We get the game to play with MLB teams. Why do we want to make up teams and have fake
Players on them or stack up the team with superstars. I've never found that fun. Then again, I'm a pretty standard person.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2014, 04:55 PM   #12
Rookie

dallas0112's Arena

OVR: 5

If you ever played MVP then maybe you would see that building a stadium was a blast. Also, being able to change the mow pattern, it's all just little things really, but it made it fresh and fun, IMO.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:30 PM   #13
*p*r*t**n Sp*rts J*nk**

snaz16's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosdef328
This will be my first year ever playing The Show, I am a 360 convert. This game more then any other is the reason I bought a PS4. All of this news has me really excited.
Hopefully you have a 1080p tv or monitor,and your wait will be longer than usual,but I got the feeling your going to say to yourself...should have gotten a ps3. Can't wait to fire this puppy up on my 52" Panny plasma!
Old 02-14-2014, 06:32 PM   #14
MVP

AntiBandwagoner's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosdef328
Exact same situation for me. Always have felt like I've been missing out on the greatness that is MLB The Show.

News has me excited.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:46 PM   #15
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10

@dallas0112
I played that game up until 2008 on the GameCube.. Best baseball game in my opinion.. I made (tried) to make Citi Field. I loved that game. And yes, it wasn't until late 2008 until I got a 360 and then a PS3 summer of 2010.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2014, 12:50 AM   #16
Just started!

DodgerBlue65's Arena

This game is a big reason I bought a PS4. After finding out that the PS4 would be the only console that would have a Baseball game it made my choice very easy. I can't wait to see the finished product. Hopefully there will not be anymore delays. May get here quick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »