Home

What will your PS4 be doing while waiting for The Show?

This is a discussion on What will your PS4 be doing while waiting for The Show? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2014, 10:59 PM   #57
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: What will your PS4 be doing while waiting for The Show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ2NC
Of course I could search the web and look for reviews and such, but I value the opinions of the Operation Sports community more than I do any gamer magazines or paid websites.
Ok I understand, I hope OS guides you in the right direction.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:18 PM   #58
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Ok I understand, I hope OS guides you in the right direction.
I mean, last time I checked you and the wanna be troll were the only two with this opinion. Not sure how a thread asking for opinions based on what games people are playing is desperate. I've seen worse. But really, you know what the purpose of a forum is right? It's for regular joes to share opinions. Any fool can search information from published websites. Personal opinions simply matter more.

I've been playing a lot of FIFA 14 and NBA 2k14. But honestly I've been so hyped for MLB 14 on PS4 I have been focused on MLB 13. Every February I get the itch for baseball. I'm feeling really antsy for this season to start.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:43 PM   #59
Rookie

ey215's Arena

I had no idea they were putting War Thunder on the PS4, may have to give it a go. I've been playing the hell out of FIFA though.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:56 PM   #60
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaw913
I mean, last time I checked you and the wanna be troll were the only two with this opinion. Not sure how a thread asking for opinions based on what games people are playing is desperate. I've seen worse. But really, you know what the purpose of a forum is right? It's for regular joes to share opinions. Any fool can search information from published websites. Personal opinions simply matter more.

I've been playing a lot of FIFA 14 and NBA 2k14. But honestly I've been so hyped for MLB 14 on PS4 I have been focused on MLB 13. Every February I get the itch for baseball. I'm feeling really antsy for this season to start.
So because I had a opinion different then everyone else, I'm wrong. Me and dude just squashed it so why are you even talking? I swear......I didn't disrespect dude or anything, I just didn't understand. I still think this is a pointless thread but I ain't stopping anyone from posting so don't stop me.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:04 AM   #61
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
So because I had a opinion different then everyone else, I'm wrong. Me and dude just squashed it so why are you even talking? I swear......I didn't disrespect dude or anything, I just didn't understand. I still think this is a pointless thread but I ain't stopping anyone from posting so don't stop me.
I didn't say you were wrong, but sure. I also didn't say you had to stop posting. All I did was explain what a forum was for and give my own opinion.

And I decided to chime in because it seems every post has a high and mighty being in it who looks down upon anyone excited for this game. If I'm not mistaken, that's the whole purpose of chatting here. If that wasn't your intention, well then we are done here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2014, 03:23 AM   #62
Banned

Jaxxy's Arena

OVR: 0

Netflix, Madden 25, NBA 2K14, and Need For Speed Rivals.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:07 AM   #63
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

FIFA 14, NBA 2K14, Resogun, B4, Don't Starve, War Thunder and Netflix. PS Plus is so worth it.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:47 AM   #64
Banned

Rdrunner's Arena

OVR: 11

Um, playing other games?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »