Home

Anybody else just waiting for May/The Show 14 to purchase a PS4?

This is a discussion on Anybody else just waiting for May/The Show 14 to purchase a PS4? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2014, 06:41 AM   #25
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Anybody else just waiting for May/The Show 14 to purchase a PS4?

Sadly no as it would take a heck of a game to have me buy a system for one game though batman Arkham 3 might do it .
Plus all my games I play are only on the PS3 system and with south park and Fifa WC 14 being released on ps3 only Im probably not gonna buy one for a while Unless Batman Arkham 3 is really amazing as I said before
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2014, 07:26 AM   #26
Rookie

baseballmad's Arena

OVR: 0

Living in the UK means PS4 is in abundance in every store and on line, but annoyingly far more expensive (even online), than buying in the USA. So I will put buying off till the price drops and chew my nails to the bone in anticipation.
Buying the 'game' is another matter. For some reason the SCEA team don't think its a viable option in the UK, so it has to be bought online and is again more expensive. It would be nice to see it on the UK store shelves, (we have every other US sport on sale here) and do you not realize there 'are' English baseball teams. So get your act together SCEA, there are plenty over here that like this game...............?
Old 02-22-2014, 07:42 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

Im waiting for The Show, Madden, and NHL. so I have zero interest until at least August. Baseball season is so long, I don't need the game at the start of it. Plus J-stars Vs and gundam extreme full boost seem like it may keep me on the ps3.
Old 02-22-2014, 10:42 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just traded in the xbox1 in for the Ps4, Due to the fact that the Ps4 is very hard to come by,,, so I had a rare chance to get the Ps4 so I did and with some luck I got the last one in the store at GameStop,, Only one left so I lucked out,,, I was going to wait for the show to get the 4 but I did not want to take the chance on them being out of them when the show comes out...GameStop is so backed ordered and they said they will most likely be that way all year. My VERY STRONG advice to anyone waiting is get the 4 ASAP because the show is the game that will prompt alot of gamers to get the 4 and I was not gonna take that chance...
Old 02-22-2014, 10:48 AM   #29
Rookie

Dodgersnlakers109's Arena

I'm just curious what areas do you guys live in where a PS4 is still hard to come by? Here in SOCAL(LA) it was hard the first month now I can pretty much walk into any store and pick one up anytime.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:57 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgersnlakers109
I'm just curious what areas do you guys live in where a PS4 is still hard to come by? Here in SOCAL(LA) it was hard the first month now I can pretty much walk into any store and pick one up anytime.
There aren't any available in the NWI Indiana Suburbs, the Chicagoland area. My buddy called half a dozen nearby stores and multiple Best Buys, and no one had them.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:11 PM   #31
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm still not 100% sure I'm going to get a PS4, but I'm waiting a couple months regardless. There is nothing on the PS4 I want right away, so I'm going to decide at a later date. That being said, the first two games I'm interested in are EA Sports UFC and The Show. They are both scheduled for May, so I'll be waiting until then regardless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2014, 01:25 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgersnlakers109
I should have said in my area,,, I'm sure some places have a good amount but here in Washington State in alot of area's here the demand far out weigh the supply.... I got the last one for all the gamestops in this region that night and the manager told me they wouldn't get more till next month,, they get them in maybe 3 to 5 at a time twice a month... I'm only going off what I hear from them...

Last edited by browns99; 02-22-2014 at 03:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »