Home

How confident are you?

This is a discussion on How confident are you? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2014, 10:36 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: How confident are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinboy
Only thing that concerns me it they will not meet the May date, since I gave my old "fat" PS3 to a family member, and have no current baseball game ... other than that, this will be a great game. The SCEA team gained my trust many moons ago.
In another thread on the PS3 side of things, Russell stated that things are "in the oven" lol. Now, to which I made an inference that when food is prepared all the ingredients go into the oven to cook and become the final meal. Meaning, the PS4 version may be done and all the ingredients are there, they're now just "putting it into the oven to cook" so their now just finalizing all the ingredients to get to one final product (graphics optimization/framerate, lighting, final polish, etc).
Old 03-12-2014, 10:43 PM   #34
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
In another thread on the PS3 side of things, Russell stated that things are "in the oven" lol. Now, to which I made an inference that when food is prepared all the ingredients go into the oven to cook and become the final meal. Meaning, the PS4 version may be done and all the ingredients are there, they're now just "putting it into the oven to cook" so their now just finalizing all the ingredients to get to one final product (graphics optimization/framerate, lighting, final polish, etc).
This is a new level of speculation right here lol.

Now I'm gonna go cook a roast.

Last edited by eaw913; 03-12-2014 at 10:47 PM.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:46 PM   #35
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I thought Mr. Russell was referring that videos, trailers and such were "in the oven" meaning that they are working on them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2014, 10:48 PM   #36
Banned

The_Duke's Arena

Quote:
He said it's 'in the oven' after someone else said 'where's the beef' regarding videos for either the ps3 or ps4 version. He may have meant a video is 'in the oven' moreso than the finished product. Maybe, maybe not but you may be reading too much into all that.

edit : you beat me to the punch ryanmc564

Last edited by The_Duke; 03-12-2014 at 10:51 PM.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:49 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmc564
I thought Mr. Russell was referring that videos, trailers and such were "in the oven" meaning that they are working on them.
Lemme re-read original source of this material. hmmm
Old 03-12-2014, 10:51 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmc564
Makes sense. Maybe I was reading to much into it. Maybe just wishful thinking, LOL
Old 03-12-2014, 11:09 PM   #39
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

Quote:
Makes sense. Maybe I was reading to much into it. Maybe just wishful thinking, LOL
I wish he was referring to the game itself, my anticipation level for this game is sky high. I only got a week or so out mlb 13 before my ps3 bit the dust, I've been dying to play some baseball and I'm very stoked that when i do get to play some ball again it will be lastest and greatest.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:39 PM   #40
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm worried like you but at same time I haven't bought MLB the show since I bought my PS3 in april of 2008 with the show that year... so I think I will be pleased either way buying the PS4 just for this game

online franchise + PS4 + new PSN has me buying this so hopefully that part of it is worth it.... if it's just playable online in this mode on a new system it will be good enough for me to be addicted and a new habit that is not that bad and if it sucks.. I will just fall back and buy FIFA which i haven't played this year yet either on ps3 even

ps. I'm looking forward to hitting homers with Taveras and pitching no hitters with my boy baby Pedro

Last edited by steveeee; 03-12-2014 at 11:46 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »