Home
Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 01:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Player Gear

I don't know if this has been discussed, but why doesnt the game have name brand gear? Cleats, gloves, batting gloves, new era hats etc. they gave you the option of wearing the mike undershirt, so they must be able to do it. What's the deal here? NBA 2k has every brand and every piece of gear you can think of. I love this game, but I just have always wondered why
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2014, 01:08 AM   #2
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Player Gear

Pink Floyd said it best: $$$$$$$$.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:42 AM   #3
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

Sweet mother this needs to be stickied. You're a liar saying you didn't know it's been discussed because there's 800 other threads about it on the first two pages.
Old 02-17-2014, 01:48 PM   #4
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaw913
Sweet mother this needs to be stickied. You're a liar saying you didn't know it's been discussed because there's 800 other threads about it on the first two pages.
Over react much?

Who cares guy just wants to know, if you know either help the guy or be quiet.

Anyways it is Money, more specifically apparently Games have to pay for each set of equipment. So for Nike while they have the pro combat shirts (thank god) is SCEA wants to use it on cleats they have to pay more, if they want specific batting gloves, they have to pay more etc...
Old 02-17-2014, 04:31 PM   #5
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

Don't hate bro, procreate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2014, 05:54 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Whoa, pump the brakes cowboy. No need to be a d bag about it. The last I checked there is only 1 page on this forum. I guess maybe they should delete this since I wasted so much of your time.

Thanks for the responses guys. I figured it was something along those lines. Why they can't spend the money, but other games will is kind of disappointing. Oh well. Thanks again.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:56 PM   #7
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly4
Whoa, pump the brakes cowboy. No need to be a d bag about it. The last I checked there is only 1 page on this forum. I guess maybe they should delete this since I wasted so much of your time.

Thanks for the responses guys. I figured it was something along those lines. Why they can't spend the money, but other games will is kind of disappointing. Oh well. Thanks again.
It's not that SCEA doesn't want to spend money. They don't have a big budget like other games do.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:59 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
It's not that SCEA doesn't want to spend money. They don't have a big budget like other games do.
Wow, didn't know that. Very surprising based on the quality of the game.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »